News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

I just had my first online battle. And won! I'm pretty surprised it worked. The opponent was from US and I even heard his voice pretty clearly.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

I can battle you anytime. ;) And yep, the online battles are awsm.

Also I'm looking for Riguree (Elgyem I think) with a Timid/Hasty nature with Synchronize as an ability. I already have a ton of them but they don't have the natures I'm looking for. D: If any of you have one I'd trade you another Riguree for it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GaryOak

Well then we have to battle sometime ;) ;).
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Haha sure. After I'm done w/ catching my Riguree.

Edit: Weeee just caught the 2 Riguree I need. Now I can RNG Reshiram yeaaaa

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: Roz~ on March 23, 2011, 02:55:43 PMI can battle you anytime. ;) And yep, the online battles are awsm.

Also I'm looking for Riguree (Elgyem I think) with a Timid/Hasty nature with Synchronize as an ability. I already have a ton of them but they don't have the natures I'm looking for. D: If any of you have one I'd trade you another Riguree for it.

L2read.

Dude

L2writeenglishnamesinsteadofjapaneseones.

Roz~

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

so, first time going through the Elite Four, pokemon are mid to lower level 40's, just to train a bit. i blacked out after the 3rd person.

second time, i beat all four elite four (having leveled up a little bit, not a lot. maybe one level here and there with my team). so, then I beat N. now my pokemon are mid 40's maybe some upper levels. and one level 43.

then I make it to Ghetsis. and I also beat him with my team, first try! by then my pokemon had leveled up more so they were upper 40's and one 50.

and, of course, i had to use a few max revives throughout. but only a few. i was still left with 4 out of the 7 i started with. i also used potions and that stuff, but still! i didnt use them a lot..

my point: is it me, or was the Elite Four really easy in this game?... Either that, or I chose the right team and moves (some of which I'm still trying to fix).
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Jub3r7

Have you fought the champion yet?

When you do, you'll have to re-challenge the elite four. All of their Pokemon will be a little higher than 70.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 24, 2011, 04:02:13 AMHave you fought the champion yet?

When you do, you'll have to re-challenge the elite four. All of their Pokemon will be a little higher than 70.

No. You don't face the champion the first time at all. After you beat Ghetsis they all go up in level, and then you can face the champion.

Quote from: Roz~ on March 23, 2011, 02:55:43 PMI can battle you anytime. ;) And yep, the online battles are awsm.

You can battle with people if you have a friend code? And you can talk?!?!? Roz I need to fight you and your hacked RNG'd mons!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.