News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I traded over GTS for a Minccino today...GTS is so awesome. I got a Lv1 Oshawott that is now a Lv50 Samurott on my team instead of Seismitoad... Lucky Egg + Traded + Lv60 Pokemon in stadiums = awesome

Roz: I am truly very sorry for what I said... I have been acting immature and whiny all day today... I don't know why I said that. I need to get ahold of myself before typing stupid things like that...please forgive me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

btw I added you slow.

trying to train a solosis sucks because i'm in an area that's filled with mainly dark types -_-

GaryOak

Beat the game yesterday. Must say that I'm overall positively surprised how good this game was. Although it's not over yet, there's lotsa stuff to do. But my team is nao:

Braviary LV 54
Samurott Lv 51
Conkeldurr Lv 50
Emolga Lv 51
Bouffalant Lv 49
Vanilluxe Lv 48   =_=

I really love Braviary, my favourite of these new pokemanz. Emolga is pretty cool too, it's like this generation's Pikachu for me. Conkeldurr was very awsm too in the league.

But now I hasta figure out my friend code since I promised to battle one guy.

Edit. Ok, my FC is 1077 0448 0877. Add if interested.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah... I've gone around Unova a little bit...only have not been to Black City... and I've been skipping trainers for the time being xD

Team:

Eelektross Lv51
Haxorus Lv51
Samurott Lv52 New!
Serperior Lv53
Chandelure Lv54
Mandibuzz Lv55 New!

Luckily, my Seismitoad is Lv51, so it's good for use on the Battle Subway or Random Matchup...

I also traded for a Tepig, and I'm going to raise it to my level...we shall see if it will join my team!

DonValentino

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Can´t believe it! Caught a Shiny Clefairy on the Giant Chasm!!
Well, it´s not my first shiny... (Caught a shiny krabby and shelder on PKMN Crystal, golden Geodude on Diamond...)
But at least... Hey! Who doesn´t want a shiny (without gameshark  :P) that appears in front of your eyes?!?

PD: I found a shiny Sableye on Sapphire, BUT I DIDN´T HAVE POKEBALLS! That´ll be on my memory FOREVA...  :'( :'( :'(

EDIT: Does anyone know where to train a Darmanitan at Lvl. 37? I´m looking for a nice place, but can´t find it.

fingerz

Speaking of shiny's:
2 Fearows from LeafGreen (caught both)
Spearow from LeafGreen (killed... XD)
Exeggcute from LeafGreen (caught... phew)
Wurmple in Emerald (couldn't catch though 'cause it was before you get Poke Balls... XD)
Turtwig in Diamond (just started a new game for fun, got this and realised I couldn't save... F***!)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

I hate the fact that the C-Gear is always on the bottom screen even when it's not active.

Roz~

I have like over 50 shiny 'mons. :kewlkid:

Also only have 4 'mons in my team, don't know which one to add. Wanted to add Crimgan to my team because he awsm but he's kinda slow, so I might get Sazandora instead. Already have a dark type though so meh. Also Ononokusu's meh to me, could get one and rename it Hax0r or something like that. But yeah, Dragon types are kinda lame to have in-game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

I haven't even seen a single shiny. :<

DonValentino

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 21, 2011, 10:35:05 AMEDIT: Does anyone know where to train a Darmanitan at Lvl. 37? I´m looking for a nice place, but can´t find it.

Yeah, how lucky are you... Can we get back to my question? Please, I still can´t find a place and I like a lot Darmanitan!  :'(

DrP

I finally found my Platinum that I restarted and Ive been playing that

So...
Pokémon White: Name - Nik
FC: 1077-0194-9108
Team:
Samurott Lv 69
Braviary Lv 69
Excadrill Lv 70
Zebstrika Lv 70
Chandelure Lv 70
Whimsicott (named Flufee) Lv 69

Pokémon Black: Name - Colette
FC: 1248-8373-1739
Team:
Pansage Lv 13
Patrat Lv 13
Tepig Lv 14
Munna Lv 14

SlowPokemon

I have made some major changes to my team... I still don't know what I'm going to be using! ATM I am using Nimbasa's stadiums to raise Pokemon to Lv50 (this does not take long when Lucky Egg is utilized).

So, the Pokemon I am considering are:

Serperior Lv55 (definite)
Haxorus Lv53 (definite)
Samurott Lv53
Emboar Lv50          \  One or
Chandelure Lv55     /  the other
Mandibuzz Lv55
Eelektross Lv53
Seismitoad Lv51
Gothitelle Lv48

It's also worth noting that I have a Minccino that I hatched from an Egg that's Lv39 and will be grown to Lv50 and then evolved...but I want one with Skill Link ;) it's still a possibility though.

DrP

You gotta love the trading system via infared... so much easier/faster than having to go into the Union Room!

Jub3r7

Infrared.

That reminds me of when my brother and I point our wii-motes at each other, and say "No more babies lol".
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]