News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Black: 4427 1082 8754

Still need to evolve mah Gantoru. Meh.
Also Muurando's meh, I'm going to switch it for a better Pokeman.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GaryOak

The music in Route 10 is by far the best I've heard in this game. Although I don't think it's very pokemonish. But anyway, I finally found fifth pokeman to my team last night. Can't remember its name but it's like this generation's Tauros.

But what's with all these horrible names like Alomomola, Klink, Trubbish etc? Either very uncreative or just unsexy like Alomomola. And I really think that Sgarbage would have been a much better pokemon name than Trubbish.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Anville Town > Route 10...but I love the accordion

I think we can safely say that N's Farewell is the true winner of them all though.

Anyway.

Quote from: My SignatureRegister me!
Pokemon Black friend code: 5157 2207 2850
Trainer name: Jordan

Quote from: GaryOak on March 20, 2011, 01:50:50 AMBut what's with all these horrible names like Alomomola, Klink, Trubbish etc? Either very uncreative or just unsexy like Alomomola. And I really think that Sgarbage would have been a much better pokemon name than Trubbish.

Deal with it; I hate everybody for whining about how much better the Japanese names. Someone here *cough*ROZ*cough* is quite honestly irritating me by using the Japanese names over and over. Learn to like the English names because get this... THEY ARE ACTUALLY OFFICIAL
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

meh... I still refer to some pokemon by their japanese names, and eventually ill get used to them

and it's hard to compare city to route music. i like the remix "Lullaby for Trains", but Route 10 is in a separate category of it's own.

Ill put up my friend codes once i get it in black! I've been busy incorporating some new music into iTunes, so I have to work on that first! (Pan fried asparagus for lunch!)

GaryOak

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 20, 2011, 12:48:13 PMDeal with it; I hate everybody for whining about how much better the Japanese names. Someone here *cough*ROZ*cough* is quite honestly irritating me by using the Japanese names over and over. Learn to like the English names because get this... THEY ARE ACTUALLY OFFICIAL

You sound like we're personally insulting you when not liking/using English names. :<
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

I accidentally refer to Tepig/Oshawott as Pokabu and Mijumaru every once in a while, but that's just out of habit. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Why does my bad mood mind make me behave so evil sometimes? Sorry about that...don't mind him up there. :<
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

When im really in a bad mood, I just want to make sure everyone around me isnt in a bad mood... so im not necessarily a nice person to be around when im not happy

I just want to take peoples happiness and squash it like i do with spiders

Jub3r7

I was about to say that when I'm in a bad mood, I bottle up all the anger and vent my anger towards other people in my head, thus not hurting anyone.
Although to tell you the truth, it doesn't help that much.

Well, I was about to say that, when I realized that it was completely off topic.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 20, 2011, 12:48:13 PMAnville Town > Route 10...but I love the accordion

I think we can safely say that N's Farewell is the true winner of them all though.

Anyway.

Deal with it; I hate everybody for whining about how much better the Japanese names. Someone here *cough*ROZ*cough* is quite honestly irritating me by using the Japanese names over and over. Learn to like the English names because get this... THEY ARE ACTUALLY OFFICIAL

LOLZ I USE THE JAPANESE NAMES BECAUSE THEY'RE COOLER THAN THE ENGLISH ONES

Man, shut the fuck up. I'm only using the Japanese names because I'm used to them. I've been using them since September, so of course when talking about my Pokémon I'm going to call them Enbuoh, Zuruzukin, Gantoru/Gigaiasu and Zeburaika instead of using their English names. Sorry to say it's hard to get rid of habits. Next time, instead of bitching me for something that's not even important, you should keep your mouth shut. Especially for something that stupid. Just saying.

Dude

slow
             |
             V

:3

Shadoninja

we now interupt this thread with pictures of
kittens!

now don't worry be happy.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

Roz~