News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

There's some french in the harbor-city place in one of the buildings.

Also I have 3 badges too. now my DS won't turn on.

Dude

I thought of Hugo when I talked to the German speaker.

Also, FC: 4470-0593-6593

Quote from: Dude on March 18, 2011, 12:35:14 PMI have 3 now. I forgot to update.
4 now!

DrP

Now that im finally home, I can download the liberty pass and get some friend codes... so ill be back later to post them... so much shit to do!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Don't like them tbh.

Also crazy week's over which means I can play Pokemans yeaaa
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Seriously? My crazy week's just beginning...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

I only have one thing to do for school and I should only take me one hour to do so yea. Pokeman time.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 18, 2011, 01:04:28 PMNo, its you who's obsessed with french language...she just speaks it. (For everyone else, there's a guy who speaks french on route 11...whoopdedoo ;))
I believe there are more French speakers in the game. I think there's two trainers, and another NPC that speak French.

I love that travelling Japanese trainer on that "TV show". I can understand what he says :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dude

Holy crap Taser, I can read your sig now! :O

GaryOak

I'm in 7th gym now but I still have only 4 pokemons in my team. Samurott, Gurdurr, Emolga and Vanillish. I made a horrible mistake choosing that last one. But ain't gonna drop it 'cause I spent so much time leveling it up. And it probably will evolve into bigger ice cream so I'm looking forward to it.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Ice cream sucks tbh.
Also need to trade to evolve my Gantoru into Gigaiasu.

SlowPokemon

trade your boldore for Gary's gurdurr ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Dude on March 18, 2011, 02:39:34 PMI thought of Hugo when I talked to the German speaker.

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW CAR. NOW I CAN DRIVE TO THE NEXT CITY WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UNLESS I SPEED THROUGH MY DRIVING TEST.

Or something along those lines.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman