News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Well, you dont face Alder/Adeku after you beat Ghetsis and N and then level up about 10-14 levels then go to face the E4 again

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 16, 2011, 03:36:48 PMAnville Town there's a lady playing the flute, Nacrene City does have one, and if you walk near the dancing people in Icirrus City you can hear clapping. Also there are tambourines in the background when you start to walk while on route 1.

Are there any others other than Accumula Town, Opelucid, and Village Bridge?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

GaryOak

Quote from: Roz~ on March 16, 2011, 04:32:03 PMI only have 4 badges. I don't really have time to play because of school stuff and I'm really taking my time anyways.

Wohoo! I'm not the slowest!

I has 5 badges.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

I now have 5 badges d00d. ;) Actually got it after posting that. So yeah. I'm about to get my 6th badge too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: GaryOak on March 17, 2011, 10:17:57 AMI has 5 badges.
I almost have 1... If I win.

Yay.

fingerz

Just got it last night!!

Oshawott - Naughty Nature - Lv. 7
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

Getting the game today. Woo!

Then off to some scout thingy lasting over the weekend, and a ten-day field exercise once I return to camp. Won't be able to play much until Thursday in almost two weeks...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Beat ghetsis last night...my pokemon are really underleveled...but anyway, I think im going to drop seismitoad for my event zorua, and drop gothitelle for a ralts I transferred over. Where do I go next? Because right of nimbasa is like lv60s. Maybe east of opelucid?

Taser9090

You can go to the right side of Nimbasa city, or the right side of Opelucid. Either way, the trainer Pokemon are all over level 60.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

GaryOak

Quote from: Roz~ on March 17, 2011, 10:35:12 AMI now have 5 badges d00d. ;) Actually got it after posting that. So yeah. I'm about to get my 6th badge too.

Traitor.  :'(

QuoteI almost have 1... If I win.

Saviour. :D
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Yep theyre all Lv 60 plus... it kinda sucks, but theyre easy to beat with lv 55 or so pokemon.

I really dont know what Nintendo was thinking. Just go to the Large and Small Domes for daily battles and you can beef up there while exploring east of Nimbasa and east of Opelucid (where I started going east from... Roz will get a surprise on Route 11)

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 18, 2011, 05:49:23 AMYep theyre all Lv 60 plus... it kinda sucks, but theyre easy to beat with lv 55 or so pokemon.

I really dont know what Nintendo was thinking. Just go to the Large and Small Domes for daily battles and you can beef up there while exploring east of Nimbasa and east of Opelucid (where I started going east from... Roz will get a surprise on Route 11)

No, its you who's obsessed with french language...she just speaks it. (For everyone else, there's a guy who speaks french on route 11...whoopdedoo ;))