News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

1 Ultra Ball in catching a Paralyzed Zekrom with around 10% of it's energy left... did they lessen the catch rate for Reshiram and Zekrom???

Current Team Status: Beat N and Ghetsis

Samurott Lv 53
Chandalure Lv 54
Braviary Lv 55
Whimsicott Lv 54
Excadrill Lv 53
Zebstrika Lv 53

Olimar12345

does anyone have cheats yet? not for leveling or crap like that-i just want genesect and meloetta and dont wanna wait for nintendo's lazy-ass events... so?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GaryOak

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 11, 2011, 09:07:49 PMYou can get Deino in Dragonspiral Tower

My Black team is the leftovers from White.

I really want Emolga because it's a squirrel... and I love woodland creatures (hence my choosing Sawsbuck, too).

I chose Emolga to my team 'cause it's a damn squirrel! I've never been into electric pokemons, but if it's a squirrel hell yea.

The most interesting thing about this game is that I have no idea what kind of creatures all this monsters will evolve. If they evolve.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

It's interesting that you have to talk to the people in the town in order to hear the full soundtrack....

Although I think someone already said this. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

fingerz

There's like a musician in every town in that game!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Only 3... Village Bridge, Accumula Town and Opelucid City... those are the ones that change the music... I think Nacrene City might have one, also

SuperRiolu

I am back for TWG, and my, have I missed a lot.

I was in California finalizing my acceptance to UC Davis and then I went to Belgium for a mini vacation and got back a few days ago.

I have been playing White Version since it came out in France, and I completed it (there was lots of time on the plane to play the game)!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

well, good for you. Glad to see youre back!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 15, 2011, 02:01:40 PMOnly 3... Village Bridge, Accumula Town and Opelucid City... those are the ones that change the music... I think Nacrene City might have one, also

Anville Town there's a lady playing the flute, Nacrene City does have one, and if you walk near the dancing people in Icirrus City you can hear clapping. Also there are tambourines in the background when you start to walk while on route 1.

Beat the Elite Four today, going to face N soon. Team:
Gothitelle Lv47 - Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Heal Block, Psychic
Eelektross Lv47 - Crunch, Rock Slide, Strength, Wild Charge
Chandelure Lv48 - Will-o-Wisp, Inferno, Flame Burst, Shadow Ball (where can I get Energy Ball?)
Serperior Lv49 - Coil, Facade, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain
Seismitoad Lv49 - Drain Punch, Surf, Bulldoze, Poison Jab (works well with Poison Touch; good Poison percentage)
Haxorus Lv50 - Swords Dance, Slash, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw (this thing's attack is so good it shouldn't be allowed)

Damn those elite four people were hard... Chandelure and Bisharp gave me the most trouble (though the latter was easy once I spammed Coil) I lost I think two or three times before beating them. :P I didn't use tons of healing items either (like I did in SoulSilver)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I had no trouble with the Elite Four. My Emboar Crunched all the ghosts, Crunched all the phychics, Brick Breaked all the darks and Earthquaked all the fighting. Took me maximum 8 mins to beat them all. That was on Pokemon White. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

I only have 4 badges. I don't really have time to play because of school stuff and I'm really taking my time anyways.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Alder... I haven't played the English version yet so I'm guessing you're talking about Adeku, the Champion. If so, yes, he was even easier than them.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on March 16, 2011, 04:00:57 PMI had no trouble with the Elite Four. My Emboar Crunched all the ghosts, Crunched all the phychics, Brick Breaked all the darks and Earthquaked all the fighting. Took me maximum 8 mins to beat them all. That was on Pokemon White. :P

That's because your training method is ridiculous (in the negative sense of the word). Having one strong Pokemon does not make a good trainer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.