Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Whimsicott took me so long to catch because it uses such annoying status moves... almost as bad as maractus... good pokemon, though!

Dewott is awesome, looks the coolest of the three teenage starters.

My litwick evolved today!! Into lampent!! now I need to find a dusk stone...

also I need to teach Eelektrik some moves before evolving it with thunderstone... probably i'll just get thunderbolt...even though it has better phys attack. I'll teach it wild charge when i get the TM.

Dragonspiral Tower (beginning):
Lv40 Serperior
Lv40 Seismitoad
Lv40 Eelektrik
Lv40 Krookadile
Lv41 Gothitelle
Lv41 Lampent

:D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 10, 2011, 07:21:23 PMMy litwick evolved today!! Into lampent!! now I need to find a dusk stone...

You get one on Route 10 (above Opelucid City) and hidden in the depths of Chargestone Cave!

fingerz

*Sigh*... I feel so left out. Hopefully I can start playing this game soon. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

DonValentino

Almost on the league!!  ;D
My team so far is...
        Lampent Lvl. 47
        Serperior Lvl. 50
        Galvantula Lvl. 48
        Simipour Lvl. 49
        Sigilyph Lvl. 49
        Boldore Lvl. 43 (Yeah, I know. Curse you, Boldore!  :P)

Only have to cross the DAMN Victory Road.  >:(

P.D. This game was a little short to me. Oh! And I caught Thundurus with the Master Ball (couldn´t resist!  :D).
EDIT: P.D.2 I´m the only one who thinks that TM´s are REALLY expensive?!? (70000 and more... :o)

Cobraroll

^Well, they can be used infinitely, and in older games, cash tended to pile up in your wallet, so why not?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

I personally love Opelucid in White rather than in Black (though it is pretty awesome in black)... Im a sucker for cobblestone!

Jub3r7

I just noticed the electric type with levitate.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Even after I've been gushing about it for like four days?

Anyway, I went to Mistralton Cave. Picked up a Dusk Stone. Caught Cobalion. And caught the newest member of my team... I have put Krookadile in the PC, perhaps for good... or maybe I'll just train seven (yeah right). Anyway, my newest member is Axew--I caught one with Mold Breaker, and it has a Naughty Nature... hooray for awesome attack stats!!

Story position: Dragonspiral Tower
Team:
Axew Lv34 New!
Eelektross Lv 42 New!
Serperior Lv 42
Seismitoad Lv43
Lampent Lv42
Gothitelle Lv42

Also, I have my egg... is Larvesta worth training once I hatch it? Or should I stick with Lampent?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2011, 01:30:09 PMAlso, I have my egg... is Larvesta worth training once I hatch it? Or should I stick with Lampent?

So let's see.

Im currently: In Opelucid City, just entering the gym.

Current Team:
Dewott Lv 45 (I'm not evolving it -- Samurott may look epic, but I just love Dewott)
Zebstrika Lv 46
Whimsicott Lv 45
Chandelure Lv 45
Excadrill Lv 44
Rufflett Lv 41

Larvesta is definitely a good Pokémon, but it learns a move every ten levels, so you wont get good stuff until Lv 60 or so, and then it will evolve into Volconora (or however you spell it) at Lv 64... if only you want to put in a shitton of time into training it!

And for a Dragon Type, I'm probably not going with the Axew line, but the Deino Line!

SlowPokemon

Deino is really cool... but I think I may pick that up in White instead... it just evolves so late xD Plus you don't get it until Victory Road.

I think I'll get Chandelure--I wanted him ever since I first saw his design! I may get Cofagrigus in White too...

the way I see it, my White team is going to be not all that great xD just odds and ends of Pokemon I didn't get to in Black (like Minccino).

Friend Code: 5157 2207 2850
Trainer name: Jordan

If anyone else posts their friend codes, make sure to type as many caps as there are in the name... some people enter their names in all caps.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 11, 2011, 06:27:22 PMDeino is really cool... but I think I may pick that up in White instead... it just evolves so late xD Plus you don't get it until Victory Road.

I think I'll get Chandelure--I wanted him ever since I first saw his design! I may get Cofagrigus in White too...

the way I see it, my White team is going to be not all that great xD just odds and ends of Pokemon I didn't get to in Black (like Minccino).

Friend Code: 5157 2207 2850
Trainer name: Jordan

If anyone else posts their friend codes, make sure to type as many caps as there are in the name... some people enter their names in all caps.

You can get Deino in Dragonspiral Tower

My Black team is the leftovers from White.

I really want Emolga because it's a squirrel... and I love woodland creatures (hence my choosing Sawsbuck, too).

GaryOak

Lol, poke center lady just wished me happy birthday. This game is wise.

The music has so far been a BIG disappointment:<. It's so...bland, I hope it gets better.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Music-wise: Pretty much everything (besides Route 2 and the Musical Theater, which are both great) up to...hmm, probably Route 6, is not all that great. But Anville Town is awesome; so are Driftveil, Icirrus, and many others. I also like N's theme "Captured by Formula".

I think that all of the battle themes are awesome!! I really like the wild double battle theme.