News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

ARGH!! I've played the Japanese version of these games and these English names mean NOTHING to me!! To put it bluntly... I have no idea what you are talking about... -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

GaryOak

White has arrived. *DOMM!*

Don't have time to play it right away 'cause gotta go to work ;_;.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

turns out i did get white version....cool now i need a ds

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 07, 2011, 01:14:27 PMturns out i did get white version....cool now i need a ds
I tend to try and get a DS first...
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

I can play it, but my ds glitches up at least hourly.

fingerz

Jub3r7

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 06, 2011, 08:19:47 PMI only small times I can play, so, it took me around 2-3 days to get to Castelia City (in white)

I only small times can no play... I small times study hand guide though (black white).

Also the holographic cover of the handbook is extremely cool.

Also very old news, but it doesn't seem right for them to make two versions of the same movie.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 07, 2011, 06:33:06 PMAlso very old news, but it doesn't seem right for them to make two versions of the same movie.
I agree. It's almost not worth going to see the last one to come out! They sound as if the only difference is gonna be the dragon...
I just realised I'm in your signature, Jub3r7! I don't know whether that's a good think though... :P

GaryOak

Yesterday I played this a little and was gladly surprised. I almost felt the same feeling when I first played Pokemon Blue over 10 years ago. That was an awesome feeling.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

DonValentino

Quote from: GaryOak on March 08, 2011, 01:44:15 AMYesterday I played this a little and was gladly surprised. I almost felt the same feeling when I first played Pokemon Blue over 10 years ago. That was an awesome feeling.

Same here!  :D

Winter

fingerz

I meant the reason WHY it glitches up hourly. :P

Winter

Well. it's old, the cord from the sd card slot to the main ares as snapped, the r+l buttons are broken, the back plate is loose, the screws holding the battery pack in are loose, in turn making the bottom screen's light loose. all this builds up. the fact that the entire inside of the DS was personally reorganized... i basically can't pick it up, it has to lay flat.

it sucks.

fingerz

Jeez... How old is that DS of yours?

SlowPokemon

Middle of Route 6--

Gothorita Lv33
Krokarok Lv34
Palpitoad Lv33
Serperior Lv36 (8))

I think Chargestone Cave is close... so...

if I can find one...

HERE I COME TYNAMO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.