News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Yeah I got Pokemon White today! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :)
For those who are interested: It's better than I thought^^. But the pokemon are ugly^^. And the music IS CRAP -.-.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:17:27 AMYeah I got Pokemon White today! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :)
For those who are interested: It's better than I thought^^. But the pokemon are ugly^^. And the music IS CRAP -.-.

I've been playing black for a while, and I got white last week. Gameplay is epic, but there is some decent music in it!

fingerz

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:17:27 AMFor those who are interested: It's better than I thought^^. But the pokemon are ugly^^. And the music IS CRAP -.-.
You'd better take back the music IS CRAP message. SlowPokemon will kill you if he sees this... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

You do have to admit that Castelia City sucks ass

Winter

Arg I can
Can't believe I need to buy a 3DS AND pokemon just so I can play it.... my current ds broke. So i may as well get the newest one, right?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

I think he means the music at the beginning. Route 2 is awsm though. The only horrible ones are castelia and nimbasa.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Also, forgot to mention.

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:17:27 AMAnd the music IS CRAP -.-.

All I can say is that you have Very Bad Tastes, sir!

...Now that I've gotten that out of the way... xD Will you look at my Route 4 arrangement now?!?

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 03, 2011, 02:22:47 PMI think he means the music at the beginning. Route 2 is awsm though. The only horrible ones are castelia and nimbasa.
Nimbasa rocks! Its my alarm for 7:30 AM!!! What sucks is Undella Town -- really all year round. The Summer theme gets old REAL fast

SlowPokemon

xD Yeah I agree. Nimbasa is just kind of plain, y'know?

I LOVE Anville Town, more specifically the "revamped" extra track version on the soundtrack, Lullaby for Trains.

There are several other winners, like Route 6 and White Forest, and I really like Black version's Opelucid City (and White version's too, I guess).

They put so much effort into the music of this game, and it really shows. :)

Also, Accumula is nice but gets old pretty fast and is kind of predictable...

I'm planning on arranging Anville Town, and I would like Striaton done as well--it seems to me like there are a lot of city songs in 3/4ths time this game! ^^

I like Icirrus too, because it should sound awkward when transitioning from 6/8ths to 5/8ths (as 5/8ths is an awkward time signature generally), but it actually sounds very smooth with the accordion and such.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Can't wait to buy and play the game. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn