News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Olimar12345

i am considering swallowing my pride and buying this...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

I get what you mean. There's something special about buying pokemongames :-\ People aren't complaining about the other games I'm buying (Mario, Zelda etc.) but just Pokemon is banned for most persons

SlowPokemon

I am getting Black version totally xD

And then the 3DS with my birthday money. But only if previous games for the DS can be played in 3D... Does anyone know if that can happen???

Also, going to get Entei today.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

If I'm going to get a game from this generation I'm going to wait for the "grey" version is it comes. I don't know why people always get one of the first 2 in a generation, 'cause the 3 is always better. Crystal included a lot more, Emerald too etc.

SlowPokemon

but the first two are always more nostalgic...

Jub3r7

I know people who get all three.  :P

Me and my brothers alternate with who gets what. I haven't gotten the third game since Gen II, so I'll get it this time.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

in gen 5, i'm really liking these 'mons

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2011, 07:21:07 AMBut only if previous games for the DS can be played in 3D... Does anyone know if that can happen???

they have stated that yes, it will be backwards compatible.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Quote from: olimar12345 on January 22, 2011, 09:23:48 AMthey have stated that yes, it will be backwards compatible.

I know you can play them ON the system, but will you be able to play them in the "3D" style?

DrP

That's what I was trying to figure out. I wouldn't know because if it is the system that makes the stuff 3D, then it's yes... but if the 3D programing is in the game, then they wont

BW would be EPIC in 3D

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2011, 11:37:45 AMI know you can play them ON the system, but will you be able to play them in the "3D" style?

Nobody knows yet, but you can be sure it will work on the 3ds. You can check this link for more information about rumors on special 3D features for Black & White  ;)

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/games/pokemon-black-white

fabbemannen

I'm pretty sure that some programming is needed for telling the system which layer should be on which camera (that's how 3d works + fooling the eyes).
But it is possible that the 3ds can find the layers by himself.

~Only time will tell~

Olimar12345

*sigh* the nintendo ds came out before the 3ds, thus they wont be 3d. but u can still play them-its like the wii:u can play gamecube games, just not with motion controles.