News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 17, 2010, 03:53:46 PMThese pokemon are vastly different than the ones I remember growing up with. However, saying that they're not awesome designs would be an outright lie. Granted there are some serious WTF pokemon in there, but the majority of pokes are ones I'd be more than happy to have in my team. There's just a ton of variety this generation. Also, grass starter for me. I don't care what anyone says, its evolution looks regally amazing and I won't be convinced otherwise.

FINALLY SOME OTHER GRASS FANATIC WHO AGREES WITH ME!

Tsutarja for me as well!!!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 17, 2010, 03:56:28 PMFINALLY SOME OTHER GRASS FANATIC WHO AGREES WITH ME!

Tsutarja for me as well!!!!!

Yay Tsutarja!!! (YOu know Serebii updated it on the New Pokemon Page!!!)

I will probably do all three starters in due time (or do the Gen V GTS thing and get one!)

Im still trying to find good roms... it should be a couple more days until I get the good one with all the gameplay... because the Pokémon Black Rom I have for my job is limited to Huin City and I have a Lv 50 Tsutarja, Pokabu and Mijumaru in my team... I can also go on the Sky Arrow bridge, too to battle trainers out of Huin City!

SlowPokemon

Happy Black-and-White-Officially-Comes-Out-in-Japan Day!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

That sucks horribly, when you think about it. :(

I have a question, because I don't really remember--how early did we find out the English names of the Sinnoh Pokemon?

KefkaticFanatic

Hm, shame I don't have a better DS or flash cart.  I would probably download the JPN version just to see how much I could read and maybe have it help me read :3  Probably won't get a lite cause of the 3DS release being potentially soon.  If it's region free I might import it from Japan (unless there isn't much of a release gap, That's how I got my GBA 8D)

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Hmm well the game is DSi locked but people don't seem to know whether the game won't work or if it's only the DSi features that won't work. And yeah, at this point buying a 3DS would be better.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Well, the ROMs for BW are out... now we just need a BIOS to go along with it so we dont have issues starting it up since it would be a dead ROM (which is what it says if you do start it up)

SlowPokemon

I'm thinking of changing my avatar again, this time to Tsutarja. :D

It doesn't really scream "SlowPokemon", but I like it. :3

Or is Bowser Jr. a better pick for now?

DrP

I have my first gen v pokemon... tsutarja!

ill let you know what I catch first

KefkaticFanatic

lol have fun with your grass milotic

Though all the starters suck so eh.  I'll get rid of mine asap probably.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 18, 2010, 10:38:40 PMlol have fun with your grass milotic

Though all the starters suck so eh.  I'll get rid of mine asap probably.

That's why... Im saving the better of the starters for the English games!!!!

Also, to Slow, you'll love Belle's theme

What's also cool, when your pokemon is reduced to red in HP, the battle music changes (and I like both songs)... and the opening credits are amazing... I cant stop marveling at this game!!!! ahh... Gotta get back to fixing bugs in the American version of BW!

Jub3r7

Serebii and Pokebeach got take down notices, and have to remove all black and white images and graphics by Sunday or something; otherwise the sites will be taken down. I hope bulbagarden isn't next.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperRiolu

hmm... that seems strange. I guess Nintendo doesn't want the rest of the world waiting for Black and White to spoil the game so they don't buy it (or something along those lines)
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Serebii has taken down their Pokemon pics, but they can still be seen here.

Hey SR! :) It's been a while!