News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yep!

So, 156 Pokemon! This is exciting, it's the most we've EVER gotten in a generation, including #1! Hoenn gave us 130-something, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

They didn't really have any other choice. There won't be any other gen 'mons in that game, so it's kinda like first gen. And there'd be less 'mons if only there wouldn't be that much legendaries one. I wonder if Koromori'll be as annoying as Zubat. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Maybe... we'll never know until we play it! Yep, this is the most we have EVER got... even the whole Kanto saga which held the record (yes, i am RTing what slow said)

Anyways, I'm excited... and what's also nice, there won't be a lot of adding to previous generations... but achieving 649 Pokémon will be a pretty tough feat... and I wonder if #666 will be based on a devil or something (or have it be ironic and be an angel or something)

UHOH! Roz is nearing 1000 posts!

SlowPokemon

Oh my God, it's bringing the total to 649???

You would think Sugimori could squeeze a last ounce of creativity out of his brain for an even 650, but no such luck, we have a random number again. :P

SuperRiolu

Random numbers are always the best!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

New CoroCoro leaks! Some new 'mons were shown, along with the starters' evos. Seems like the images posted a while ago were right... at least for their first evos. Oh, and Pokabu's evolution's a fire/fighting type. Why can't we have another combination?

Shadoninja

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 10, 2010, 07:14:35 PMMaybe... we'll never know until we play it! Yep, this is the most we have EVER got... even the whole Kanto saga which held the record (yes, i am RTing what slow said)

Anyways, I'm excited... and what's also nice, there won't be a lot of adding to previous generations... but achieving 649 Pokémon will be a pretty tough feat... and I wonder if #666 will be based on a devil or something (or have it be ironic and be an angel or something)

UHOH! Roz is nearing 1000 posts!
Pokemon #666

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

That's a massive leak.

And I'm really mad that the Fire starter turns into a Fire-Fighting type AGAIN, on the second stage.

I'm pretty ticked, actually. Makes me like it even less, but there you are.

Those other Pokemon are interesting enough, eh?

DrP

I call the dark type cat!

And the Fire/Fighting is outrageous. That's why I only like the Gen I and II Fire starters... and then I switch to Gen III and Gen IV for water. I may stick with water here, Mijumaru has grown on me... well, kinda.

EDIT: Those trios of monkeys look kinda cool. Shikijika's evolution looks AWESOME! Yorterri looks like a Baby Growlithe. Choroneko is pretty awesome!! I WANT! Tamagetake and Churine look cool... Churine looks like it could be part of a Trunip/Radish evolutionary line.

Also, the first Gym has THREE leaders, and you face the one depending on what starter you chose!
Also, my idea of the "Special" Remake will be Pokémon Gray (I know it is too far to think of this now)!

Pictures:

SlowPokemon

I call the dark type cat as well. So you'll have to live with that. :D

My team will consist of something like this, assuming the locations are convenient:

Tsutaja
Dark-type Cat
Ground/Dark-type Crocodile
Chillarmy
I really want the Ghost-type Coffin Pokemon!

And I like some others like the Electric Zebra, the Grass Cloud, the Black-exclusive Psychic Goth Girl, the Bug/Electric Spider, the Water Piranha, the Grass/Poison PokeBall Mushroom...

I'm extremely happy with this region's Pokemon, and creativity is not absent. :) :) :)

Can't wait for the games!

DrP

I wanna keep my team a secret... i think we should do a start at the same time. I will probably go with Mijumaru... oh and I changed the poll on General Pokémon because of the new evos!

Roz~

I think I might choose Mijumaru too. As for the rest of my team, I still haven't chosen any 'mons. I have plenty of time for that anyway. :P

SuperRiolu

I might go with Tsutarja, or Pokabu. We shall see!!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I'll probably end up picking a final team once the Pokédex Entries are in Bulbapedia!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh for fucks sake, I saw the evolved forms and new pokemon.  This game is hopeless.  Full of shit.  They ruined what Smugleaf could have been, the firepig is just bad, and the wotter is just what from the beginning.  Ugh.

me irl
[close]