News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

You shall be banned for speaking ill against the Ocarina of Time... such insolence!!

Well, Roz said that HGSS got a 37/40 and it has been the best Pokémon game made to date. The main reason why it got a 40/40 was the fact that it can connect with a computer program/internet into the "Dream World" where things can happen!

SlowPokemon

ALSO

Did you all know that you can get different songs for your Pokemon to dance to in the musicals? You can also download more off of Nintendo Wi-Fi!

I hope they let you sync music from an SD card.... GUSTY GARDEN GUSTY GARDEN GUSTY GARDEN
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 08, 2010, 04:14:10 PMIf they give it a perfect score, it has to be good... they gave a perfect score to LoZ: OoT

Well, we shall soon find out... and I'll let you guys know in a week of what I see (as I correct all the issues in the English translation... and making sure that it is in proper English)

Haha yep! They gave it 40/40 because apparently Nintendo's really trying something new and they're trying to make things fresh... and OoT was soooo awesome, I seriously can't wait to see 'em!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

You should all know that Famitsu's 40/40 are now complete bullshit.  9 of their 15 total given out have been given over the last 2 years.  And only to big Japanese developers.  Most of the games don't nearly deserve the ratings given by them.  Even ones with 38-39.  They gave fucking Bayonetta a 40.  And Brawl.  And MGS4.

GTA4 and CODMW2 got 39.  Famitsu is just bad.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 08, 2010, 04:37:57 PMGTA4 and CODMW2 got 39.

Wow. :P

That doesn't mean that Black and White will be bad... but reviews don't mean anything to me anyway. I'll get Black and White if it gets 2/40. And true fans will do the same, even if they say that Pokemon sucks.

They'll be playing the games. And obsessing over how to beat the next Gym Leader. And losing to the Champion. And trying over and over again. And finally succeeding.

Happens every time a new Pokemon game comes out.

DrP

Well, I'll take a look at other reviews before I purchase the game... well, I get it for free now anyways... so maybe i'll give it a shot when I try it out on Wednesday!

KefkaticFanatic

Not that it means the game is bad obviously, it's just not near as good as they say it is.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

They didn't say it was good, they said they liked the fact that Nintendo tried to include new fresh stuff in the game. That alone is a good reason to buy B/W. At least to me it is.

Jub3r7

By die-hard fan, I meant the people that would love the Pokemon franchise no matter where they went with that.... including Hoenn. Although I've never been there.... Although I have seen my brothers going into each other's secret bases hidden randomly throughout the region, in the middle of the desert or something. I thought that was pretty cool.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I liked the secret base thing... and the Villa in Platinum... and this dream world has something, too!

And by when you "Haven't been there" in reference to Hoenn is that you haven't played R/S/E or haven't been to Kyushu

I just can't wait until Sunday... and tomorrow is the last of the D/P anime series, so I may look at it on youtube... and finally Dawn peut dire «Au Revoir, Sacha!»

SlowPokemon

I also cannot wait for Sunday, but not for Pokemon reasons. :)

Jub3r7

I haven't played R/S/E.... wait a minute, I played a little bit of ruby, but barely.... If I ever get Emerald, THAT'S when my adventures in Hoenn will start.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I can't wait for Sunday, either! there is so much stuff going on that day!!!

BW001 makes an appearance in one week!!! Dawn, Brock and Ash finally split for good!

Roz~

I wish Misty'd be back. She was awesome.

DrP

I really liked it when she came back for some episodes in AG... or how May came back in some DP episodes!!

As much as I really want Misty back, Dawn will probably make an appearance in Isshu with something going on like the last two cases!