News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Indeed!

Well, actually, Dr Grapefruit will fill me in, then we'll fill you in. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

NOT IF I GET HERE FIRST!!!

There releasing a FWG combo of monkey's now??? That's a bit much!

Also, Chapter 12 of STS will have some parts in French, but will be translated in the footnotes for those who are, well, illiterate for the French language

SlowPokemon

Like me! :D

I love the French language ('speshly because I just finished Murder on the Orient Express), and I don't want to butcher it. :P

DrP

Tu sais la pointe de l'iceberg!

Peut-être un jour, tu en connais/sais autant que moi, monsieur! Tout dépend de façon que tu l'apprends

SlowPokemon

For instance, I stuck that in Google translate.

Not a horrible translation engine, really. :P

Speaking of which, I finally got around to translating that Japanese text under your signature...

Really? :D

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 05, 2010, 06:54:33 PMTu sais la pointe de l'iceberg!

Peut-être un jour, tu en connais/sais autant que moi, monsieur! Tout dépend de façon que tu l'apprends

Peut-être qu'un jour tu en connaîtras autant que moi*

And that's why I like living in a French place... 'cause it's easy to learn English but effin hard to learn French.

I shouldn't miss a lot of the show since my shift ends at 7 pm and the show starts à 7 pm... should be home around 7:05.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2010, 06:55:26 PMFor instance, I stuck that in Google translate.

Not a horrible translation engine, really. :P

Speaking of which, I finally got around to translating that Japanese text under your signature...

Really? :D

What the "Really?" for????

Quote from: Roz~ on September 05, 2010, 07:09:02 PMPeut-être qu'un jour tu en connaîtras autant que moi*

And that's why I like living in a French place... 'cause it's easy to learn English but effin hard to learn French.

I shouldn't miss a lot of the show since my shift ends at 7 pm and the show starts à 7 pm... should be home around 7:05.

Right! -slaps forehead- LA FUTUR!!! DUH! Thanks... where is my mind today! Don't you mean it's easy to learn French, but so effin hard to learn English, mademoiselle?

and I like how you threw in à 7 PM! haha!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

I SUMMON DISGRUNTED CELTIC GUARDIAN!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 05, 2010, 07:13:40 PMWhat the "Really?" for????

Right! -slaps forehead- LA FUTUR!!! DUH! Thanks... where is my mind today! Don't you mean it's easy to learn French, but so effin hard to learn English, mademoiselle?

and I like how you threw in à 7 PM! haha!

Haha yep, tu n'avais pas utilisé le futur. :P
And I meant it that way. It's really easy to learn English because there's no distinction between feminine and masculine nouns, verb tenses usually stays the same (i.e you only add will/going to for the future tense). French is a lot more complicated because of all the different verb tenses and because of masculine/feminine stuff and a buttload of other crap. That's why I said that. And I've never seen anyone learning French using feminine/masculine stuff correctly. x) So yep, I think I'm lucky for that.

SlowPokemon

Roz~

SlowPokemon

I've never been a HUGE Yu-Gi-Oh! fanatic...

But I have to say that the TCG game for GBA was really fun. It's still played avidly by my brother.

Roz~

I liked the one on GBC. I also have cards home but I've never really used them.

SuperRiolu

I shreaded my Yugioh cards a couple of years ago... I only had like 25 of them, and they weren't valuable whatsoever
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!