News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

It actually magnifies the screen a bit... and I kinda have a headache... damn

SlowPokemon

School was fairly bad today with my early cold symptoms, but I'm praying it will go away overnight. :P

And I have a random bug bite on my leg... it's huge.

Ariados used Bug Bite!

...after this thing on my leg, never again...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 01, 2010, 04:42:30 PMWell, if they arent leaked, we'll find out in 18 days!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!11!1!!11!

Actually it's in 15 days, not 18. Which is cool, I can't wait! :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

DrP

HEY! Monday is still not up! and I count the day since it isnt over, so 18!

Roz~

Well Bulbapedia says 15 days. I never really know what day we are, so I was just following that. x)

DrP

Yep... that's the real one. The timer on my dashboard says 16 days and 3 hours... which is adjusted for Pacific Time, whereas the Bulbapedia one is for JDT

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 01, 2010, 07:22:22 PMHEY! Monday is still not up! and I count the day since it isnt over, so 18!

I never count the day. :D

Roz~

The TV Tokyo site has revealed that the episode of Pokémon Sunday set to air on September 12th is to feature Junichi Masuda and a massive Pokémon Black & White special said to reveal lots of information. This episode airs prior to the release of CoroCoro so it may share information with that. We'll bring more as it comes and we may get a taster of it in the preview that airs after the episode this week.

Haha, I'm sooooooo going to watch it :D I can give you the link to download KeyTV if you guys want to watch it too.

DrP

YESYESYES!

Except it'll be like 2 AM here and if my mom woke up, she would go through the roof (only 10 more days!)

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 02, 2010, 11:45:06 AMYESYESYES!

Except it'll be like 2 AM here and if my mom woke up, she would go through the roof (only 10 more days!)

It airs at 6h30 pm here, so it should be around 3h30 pm, no? In any case it shouldn't be 2 am.
Here's the link: http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl=fr&sl=en&u=http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/&ei=oFnAS57fJ87J-QbM86z0CA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkeyhole%26hl%3Dfr%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dpdt%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:fr:official

It's in French, so you should be fine. For those who don't speak French: You need to click on the Télécharger KeyHoleTV link.

SuperRiolu

I was able to download it. It may air a bit later for me, then. Midnight, which shouldn't be a huge problem.

How do you get TV Tokyo using the Program? Or does it show Pokémon?
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

When you start KeyHole TV, you see a list of channels, right? You need to browse through that list until you find TV Tokyo. When you find it you click on "WATCH" and that's it.

DrP

New Team Rocket clothes... I can see why they put a bunch of White on Ash. I always liked Butch and Cassidy's clothes and TPC has mingled the two!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 02, 2010, 07:32:41 PMNew Team Rocket clothes... I can see why they put a bunch of White on Ash. I always liked Butch and Cassidy's clothes and TPC has mingled the two!

I agree with you, I love the new TR design!