News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Tsutarja's final is the only one that kinda bugs me. (assuming they're real, of course)

Pokabu's I don't mind so much, but the clear winner is Mijumaru's.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

I am severely disappoint with Pokabu's evolutions.

I happen to believe they are real, because Mijumaru and Tsutarjs's second evolution was on the beta art earlier (with the bat Pokemon on it) that was later confirmed to be real.

Tsutarja's final evolution is REALLY COOL. But it's still REALLY WEIRD.

Pokabu's evolutions are the stupidest Pokemon I've ever seen, and that includes all of the crappy Pokemon Hoenn and Sinnoh came out with.

Mijumaru has the coolest of all. Mijumaru is definitely my second choice now if it wasn't before.

The only thing that would lead me to believe it isn't real is that Tsutarja's final evolution looks less of a grass than it does of a water.

Still, I'm way happier with Tsutarja's than I am with Pokabu's machine pig. That really annoys me. They come out with one cute starter and it turns into something that isn't even cool. xP
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Yep, the sketch also makes me believe that those are real. And Pokabu's final evo's not that bad, but the second one really looks retarded. I may still go for Pokabu, but since I'm going to buy both Black and White it doesn't really matter in the end. :P

Also, Pokabu's evolutions remind me of Hercules for some reason. Probably because of the yellow things.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

I need to convince my brother to go for something other than his usual water type. I've gotten him to do fire before, hoping he'll go for grass. I want my otter. :(

I can't stand having the same team as him, it defeats the purpose of having opposite versions!

Roz~

Quote from: HugoMeister on September 01, 2010, 02:57:46 PMI need to convince my brother to go for something other than his usual water type. I've gotten him to do fire before, hoping he'll go for grass. I want my otter. :(

I can't stand having the same team as him, it defeats the purpose of having opposite versions!

Yeah that's right, it kinda sucks having the exact same 'mons as people you know. Guess that's why I'll go with Pokabu. :P

HugoMeister

Evidently the original poster of the images has 'admitted' they were faked.

SlowPokemon

THANK GOD

I do think that the second stages of Tsutarja and Mijumaru are real, but I have trouble believing that any of the final mons are.

And I HATE when my brother trains the same thing as me! It totally defeats the purpose!

Roz~

I agree with Slow here, we know that at least Mijumaru and Tsutarja's second evos are real... maybe there's still a chance of those being the real final evolutions. I guess we'll see in 2 weeks or before that if they are leaked/revealed before the games release (which is likely to happen imho).

SlowPokemon

It probably will...It's not like the games are getting shipped on September 18. They'll be at the location a few days earlier, and I'll bet anything that some people are gonna make off with a grocery store copy a day or two early.

Roz~

Yeah, it usually happens. I think CoroCoro articles will be leaked again so maybe we'll see them in there.

SlowPokemon

I doubt that ALL of them will be in corocoro...will they?

DrP

Well, if they arent leaked, we'll find out in 18 days!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!1!!11!1!!11!

SlowPokemon

You let go of the Shift button a few times, huh? :)

DrP

Actually, I had to put em in on purpose... its a joke, ya know!!!

SlowPokemon

I figured, you don't seem to be the type of person to do that accidentally!

I was like, "What's up with those glasses he got???"