News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2010, 01:43:16 PMHaha, what does that mean?! x) But yeah, we didn't really have any chances to really chat, but you look like a cool guy I guess.

Well we're all friends on here (amirite?) so of course we do care. :D

Yes, indeed we are! Though DrP has been having some issues with a minor comeback yesterday. He still has to let things "passover" before he makes a full comeback.

And what do you not understand? (eg. What does that mean!) what it the "lessthan3" or "this Roz character a bit more"
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 02:08:35 PMYes, indeed we are! Though DrP has been having some issues with a minor comeback yesterday. He still has to let things "passover" before he makes a full comeback.

And what do you not understand? (eg. What does that mean!) what it the "lessthan3" or "this Roz character a bit more"

The part about me of course, though I kinda  said that jokingly anyway. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2010, 02:30:08 PMYou guys are so cool! >w<

An IRL meeting between SuperRiolu, DrP, you and me would be so sweet! Although this is going to be hard to do x)

Also, @SuperRiolu ~> Still waiting for an answer! :P

SuperRiolu

What am I to answer???

An IRL meeting would be cool. Maybe once I get Facebook and then we can all be like super four!

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 02:59:36 PMWhat am I to answer???

An IRL meeting would be cool. Maybe once I get Facebook and then we can all be like super four!

Haha yep, it'd be nice. I still haven't add DrP on facebook, I don't lurk often there.

And I dunno, answer what you meant by (but I have to warm up to this Roz character a bit more :P)
I don't get the character part. x)

SuperRiolu

character as in your glowing personality and how you're a separate personality from the rest of us!

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2010, 03:01:36 PMHaha yep, it'd be nice. I still haven't add DrP on facebook, I don't lurk often there.

And I dunno, answer what you meant by (but I have to warm up to this Roz character a bit more :P)
I don't get the character part. x)

I'll hunt you down and add you... hahaha!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 24, 2010, 03:18:31 PMI'll hunt you down and add you... hahaha!

Haha! Well I guess I'll take a look at my facebook just to add you! :P It'd be easier if your facebook link in your profile wouldn't link to google. xD

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 03:16:42 PMcharacter as in your glowing personality and how you're a separate personality from the rest of us!

Separate personality eh? Hope it's not that bad. :D

SuperRiolu

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 03:29:02 PMlike I said... glowing!!!

Haha, nice try, but it doesn't say if it's good or bad! I'll just take it as a compliment! :D

DrP

He just wants to say that you add a nice touch to the forums!

We all have different personalities, and we can all come together for one common thing and become friends because of it!

Roz~

Haha yep, you're right. That's why I like you guys!

SuperRiolu

And that's why we like you

GROUP HUG!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.