News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2010, 01:43:16 PMHaha, what does that mean?! x) But yeah, we didn't really have any chances to really chat, but you look like a cool guy I guess.

Well we're all friends on here (amirite?) so of course we do care. :D

Yes, indeed we are! Though DrP has been having some issues with a minor comeback yesterday. He still has to let things "passover" before he makes a full comeback.

And what do you not understand? (eg. What does that mean!) what it the "lessthan3" or "this Roz character a bit more"
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 02:08:35 PMYes, indeed we are! Though DrP has been having some issues with a minor comeback yesterday. He still has to let things "passover" before he makes a full comeback.

And what do you not understand? (eg. What does that mean!) what it the "lessthan3" or "this Roz character a bit more"

The part about me of course, though I kinda  said that jokingly anyway. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2010, 02:30:08 PMYou guys are so cool! >w<

An IRL meeting between SuperRiolu, DrP, you and me would be so sweet! Although this is going to be hard to do x)

Also, @SuperRiolu ~> Still waiting for an answer! :P

SuperRiolu

What am I to answer???

An IRL meeting would be cool. Maybe once I get Facebook and then we can all be like super four!

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 02:59:36 PMWhat am I to answer???

An IRL meeting would be cool. Maybe once I get Facebook and then we can all be like super four!

Haha yep, it'd be nice. I still haven't add DrP on facebook, I don't lurk often there.

And I dunno, answer what you meant by (but I have to warm up to this Roz character a bit more :P)
I don't get the character part. x)

SuperRiolu

character as in your glowing personality and how you're a separate personality from the rest of us!

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2010, 03:01:36 PMHaha yep, it'd be nice. I still haven't add DrP on facebook, I don't lurk often there.

And I dunno, answer what you meant by (but I have to warm up to this Roz character a bit more :P)
I don't get the character part. x)

I'll hunt you down and add you... hahaha!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 24, 2010, 03:18:31 PMI'll hunt you down and add you... hahaha!

Haha! Well I guess I'll take a look at my facebook just to add you! :P It'd be easier if your facebook link in your profile wouldn't link to google. xD

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 03:16:42 PMcharacter as in your glowing personality and how you're a separate personality from the rest of us!

Separate personality eh? Hope it's not that bad. :D

SuperRiolu

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 24, 2010, 03:29:02 PMlike I said... glowing!!!

Haha, nice try, but it doesn't say if it's good or bad! I'll just take it as a compliment! :D

DrP

He just wants to say that you add a nice touch to the forums!

We all have different personalities, and we can all come together for one common thing and become friends because of it!

Roz~

Haha yep, you're right. That's why I like you guys!

SuperRiolu

And that's why we like you

GROUP HUG!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.