News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2010, 10:20:44 AMNope, it's the Grass Monkey.

The broccoli thing was coined by fans.

It does look like a Broccoli so to me it's a broccoli Pokémon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Heehee, you're right!

And I want to start my Platinum as soon as possible... how does tomorrow sometime sound?

If you can be on the chatroom with me at a time, please let me know (be specific, please :)). I emailed DrP trying to get him to come back to the forums, so perhaps he'll be able to as well...

EDIT: Note that it would have to be after 4:30 EDT because of shool. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperRiolu

You don't know? I just talked to his mom yesterday. He locked up all his electronic devices, except for a computer (which he removed the wireless card from) and was reading, doing yoga, and writing.

I don't think he's coming back anytime soon. I have no clue.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

O__O

Wow, he must be really stressed.

His toe must be affecting his brain.

Maybe he can room together with his mom at a mental institution. :P

SuperRiolu

No, it's definitely not that (stress or mental). I can tell you about what's going on in his life via email or PM (cause it REALLY sucks). Yoga and writing helps him clear his mind of all the bad stuff happening right now (though the toe thing kinda added to it a bit)
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

SuperRiolu

Oh, I think I already did!

I'm off to tour some beer factories in Sapporo with my dad! I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 22, 2010, 04:57:14 PMNo, it's definitely not that (stress or mental). I can tell you about what's going on in his life via email or PM (cause it REALLY sucks). Yoga and writing helps him clear his mind of all the bad stuff happening right now (though the toe thing kinda added to it a bit)

Wow, then it must really be something. =/ Hope he's okay.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2010, 04:51:12 PMHeehee, you're right!

And I want to start my Platinum as soon as possible... how does tomorrow sometime sound?

If you can be on the chatroom with me at a time, please let me know (be specific, please :)). I emailed DrP trying to get him to come back to the forums, so perhaps he'll be able to as well...

EDIT: Note that it would have to be after 4:30 EDT because of shool. xD

Hmm I don't know if I'll be able to be there tomorrow around that time... I'm working, but I don't remember when.  x) And there are still some Pokemon that I want to trade over to my HG, so I don't want to restart my game now.

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Roz~ on August 22, 2010, 06:29:49 PMWow, then it must really be something. =/ Hope he's okay.

Hmm I don't know if I'll be able to be there tomorrow around that time... I'm working, but I don't remember when.  x) And there are still some Pokemon that I want to trade over to my HG, so I don't want to restart my game now.

He's just fine! Slow can send you the message I sent him if you want to know more (since I don't know how to save outgoing PMs)

Roz~

SuperRiolu

Well, I just got on because I decided to get up early to watch some anime stuff. I can't believe that Black and White have over 1 million pre-orders in Japan! It must be pretty exciting!

Slow hasn't been on today, but he should be able to forward you the message I PM'd him!

SlowPokemon

I did when I was on at four-thirty... Roz should already have it.

I literally got home from school, banged out a quick rushed outline for English class, then left for my parents' pizza restaurant... I am back now, however!

DrP

You guys really care about me?!?  ;D Aww! Thanks!! <3 (esp you Riolu... haha)

Check the post your thoughts thread on why im on here.

SuperRiolu

I already have!

You're super awesome, too, Nik!! lessthan3! I hope this doesn't make us sound gay or anything. hahaha Slow's a cool guy (but I have to warm up to this Roz character a bit more  :P)

Roz~

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 23, 2010, 07:37:37 PMI already have!

You're super awesome, too, Nik!! lessthan3! I hope this doesn't make us sound gay or anything. hahaha Slow's a cool guy (but I have to warm up to this Roz character a bit more  :P)

Haha, what does that mean?! x) But yeah, we didn't really have any chances to really chat, but you look like a cool guy I guess.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 23, 2010, 07:14:39 PMYou guys really care about me?!?  ;D Aww! Thanks!! <3 (esp you Riolu... haha)

Check the post your thoughts thread on why im on here.

Well we're all friends on here (amirite?) so of course we do care. :D