News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

seems pretty cool. though we'll be getting them after the National Dex

Roz~

Yeah. I'm guessing they'll have new moves/abilities, kinda like Vaporeon and Glaceon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 14, 2010, 01:34:51 PMYeah. I'm guessing they'll have new moves/abilities, kinda like Vaporeon and Glaceon.

Vaporeon (and all other Pokemon) don't have new abilities - they can have other abilities only when caught in the dream world.

And yes, that will be the case with Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander.

And yes, I meant to list Charmander last. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2010, 01:43:47 PMVaporeon (and all other Pokemon) don't have new abilities - they can have other abilities only when caught in the dream world.

That's exactly what I meant. They have new abilities when caught in the dream world. >>

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2010, 01:43:47 PMVaporeon (and all other Pokemon) don't have new abilities - they can have other abilities only when caught in the dream world.

And yes, that will be the case with Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander.

And yes, I meant to list Charmander last. xD

HOW DARE YOU PUT CHARMANDER LAST!!!

Do you have any class? haha

I cant wait for B/W... a month and 4 days (and then we may know when the us release date is)

SlowPokemon

I do have class, as a matter of fact... Literature, History, Psychology... Oh right.

I like Bulbasaur, you know that!

And Professor Layton 3 comes out September 12...save the date (directed towards me, mostly).

DrP

Hey! That's when I leave for college. And Psych... UGH! I have to take that dumb class for GE. Its the only class that I have a discussion AND a lecture in... which means i have to wake up for an 8 am class once a week... FML (haha... I actually have it easy)

Bulbasaur beats Battlestar Galactica... haha, but I look at the final product (eg Venusaur) and me no likey

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 14, 2010, 02:28:56 PMHey! That's when I leave for college. And Psych... UGH! I have to take that dumb class for GE. Its the only class that I have a discussion AND a lecture in... which means i have to wake up for an 8 am class once a week... FML (haha... I actually have it easy)

Bulbasaur beats Battlestar Galactica... haha, but I look at the final product (eg Venusaur) and me no likey

Psychology's fun imho. At least it's the less boring class I'll have this semester.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2010, 04:42:28 PMPsychology's fun imho. At least it's the less boring class I'll have this semester.

Well, im a business major, so im not really excited for psychology and more excited for an upper-level statistics couse that specializes in management.

Did Pokemon Sunday release anything special regarding Pokémon B/W?

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 15, 2010, 04:47:28 PMWell, im a business major, so im not really excited for psychology and more excited for an upper-level statistics couse that specializes in management.

Did Pokemon Sunday release anything special regarding Pokémon B/W?

I'm having a general formation in Cegep, so I don't really have a choice but to have a lot of different courses. And I hated statistics. x)

And no, they didn't. They showed a bunch of kids doing some kinds of exercises. I don't really remember the rest, but nothing new/relevant was mentioned.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2010, 04:54:58 PMI'm having a general formation in Cegep, so I don't really have a choice but to have a lot of different courses. And I hated statistics. x)

And no, they didn't. They showed a bunch of kids doing some kinds of exercises. I don't really remember the rest, but nothing new/relevant was mentioned.

I took statistics out of a fear (and aversion) to Calculus... I have no use for it and I loathe upper level math with a passion. I love Statistics, though. Besides Statistics and Psych, I have to take Public Speaking and this class called the Legal Responsibilities of Business

SlowPokemon

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

There's a Grass-type monkey Pokemon...with a frickin' tree on its head.

'-_-

SuperRiolu

there are way too many monkeys in Pokémon
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2010, 06:31:59 PMhttp://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

There's a Grass-type monkey Pokemon...with a frickin' tree on its head.

'-_-

It was shown a while ago. It's supposed to be the Broccoli Pokémon.

SlowPokemon

Nope, it's the Grass Monkey.

The broccoli thing was coined by fans.