News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Ah... i always chose Piplup for Gen IV except for Turtwig one time, because Torterra is pretty beast... and Mudkip for Gen III (though I tried every starter there)... and I have raised a Chimchar, too

Shimama is definitely a member of my team, too!!!

DrP

MOAR NEWZ!

So, it looks like Aloe, the Black woman in the dress is now a gym leader.

And below are the seasonal forms of Shikijika

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:42:58 PMMOAR NEWZ!

So, it looks like Aloe, the Black woman in the dress is now a gym leader.

And below are the seasonal forms of Shikijika

I wonder if it'll evolve. And wasn't the Aloe thing old news? :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Just as a person significant. It gave the name of the city she was the leader of

I wonder what its evolution will looks like if it evolves!

Roz~

Another picture. Shows the silhouette of Shikijika's evolution. Also shows a kind of broccoli monkey, Burokko. His name comes from the word Broccoli too.
Some websites say those are fake, some say they're real. I guess only time can tell.

DrP

I cant wait to see Shikijika's evolution! That Broccoli monkey looks funny and that fish.. creepy

Roz~

The fish is probably the equivalent of Magikarp and Feebas. At least I think so. And the monkey looks weird.

DrP

so the fish is gonna be pretty weak and then evolve into some dragon-esque Pokémon and be like really strong?

So I think I have a team built

Pokabu, Shimama, Gochiruzeru, Wooguru, Shikijika, and the sixth will be chosen later

SlowPokemon

I like all three starters, but as you know, I'm a sworn Grass-picker. On my White version I will probably start with Pokabu because it's the cutest. Then maybe I'll restart White and pick Mijumaru. Mijumaru is cool because Water-types are amazing. <3

Anyway, all that's definite is Tsutaja and Chillarmy...because it's adorable... and maybe Munna or the Black version Psychic-type exclusive. Definitely have to have a Psychic-type.

And probably the electric zebra.

BTW I read those scans are fake... everything except the deer thing's seasonal changes.

But I could be wrong. It doesn't really matter; I don't especially like any of them even if they are real.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2010, 05:40:50 PMI like all three starters, but as you know, I'm a sworn Grass-picker. On my White version I will probably start with Pokabu because it's the cutest. Then maybe I'll restart White and pick Mijumaru. Mijumaru is cool because Water-types are amazing. <3

Anyway, all that's definite is Tsutaja and Chillarmy...because it's adorable... and maybe Munna or the Black version Psychic-type exclusive. Definitely have to have a Psychic-type.

BTW I read those scans are fake... everything except the deer thing's seasonal changes.

But I could be wrong. It doesn't really matter; I don't especially like any of them even if they are real.

the black version psychic thing is Gochiruzeru and the electric zebra is Shimama! Roz and I are going to have SO similar teams (probably 3 or 4 of the same Pokémon)

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2010, 05:40:50 PMI like all three starters, but as you know, I'm a sworn Grass-picker. On my White version I will probably start with Pokabu because it's the cutest. Then maybe I'll restart White and pick Mijumaru. Mijumaru is cool because Water-types are amazing. <3

Actually the scans are real, but the translations were wrong. At least that's what I've read. The Broccoli monkey was seen earlier as a toy, so I guess we can't really say those 'mons are fake.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 05:56:36 PMthe black version psychic thing is Gochiruzeru and the electric zebra is Shimama! Roz and I are going to have SO similar teams (probably 3 or 4 of the same Pokémon)

Haha, seems like it. My team will probably change a lot when I see the rst of gen 5 though.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 07, 2010, 05:58:36 PMActually the scans are real, but the translations were wrong. At least that's what I've read. The Broccoli monkey was seen earlier as a toy, so I guess we can't really say those 'mons are fake.

Haha, seems like it. My team will probably change a lot when I see the rst of gen 5 though.

... or real for that matter

Mine will probably change, too... 6 weeks to the day until BW comes out in Japan, and then another four days to get EMU patches, so I will be playing the game after my first week of college is OVA!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 06:03:33 PM... or real for that matter

Mine will probably change, too... 6 weeks to the day until BW comes out in Japan, and then another four days to get EMU patches, so I will be playing the game after my first week of college is OVA!

I'd like to do that too. But it would kinda spoil the game, so it wouldn't be as fun when it'd come out.

DrP

Or, since the versions are going to be MORE different, ill play one and buy the other

... or when the release date is announced, and its reasonable, I'll wait

SlowPokemon

More Victini details...
its ability, Victory Star, raises the accuracy of Victini and any partner.

BTW... I still need to download the Enigma Stone.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.