News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

According to Serebii, there has been a new Pokémon released  Shijikaka (ã,·ã,­ã,¸ã,«), based off of a deer and possibly a pre-evolution to Stantler... Slow will find this one "cute"

The Successor to the Contests in Hoenn, the Super Contests in Sinnoh and the Pokéathlon in Johto will possibly be the "Music Show"

Also, seasons will exist in parts of the game (with a picture given showing autumn)

The Villainous Team of Isshu will be Team Plasma (no picture can be found for this one)

The now announced PokéShifter is shown below (as well as its entrance):

PokéShifter is going to be similar to PokéPark in Generation IV

Meta-Ridley

I love the sound of "Team Plasma". I can just keep saying it again... and again (team plasma...team plasma...)
What does a music show have anything to do with pokemon?

Roz~

Stantler having a pre-evolution would be awesome! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes it. x)
Yeah, team Plasma sounds cool.
And have you guys seen the evolution of Minezumi, Miruhoggu? Kinda ugly if you ask me... but I guess I'll get used to it. :P

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on July 30, 2010, 06:40:58 AMWhat does a music show have anything to do with pokemon?

It's called Music show, but it's going to be the same as the other contests, at least I think so. There'll be a dress-up performance like in Sinnoh, so we can expect having moves contests and stuff like that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 10:12:37 AMStantler having a pre-evolution would be awesome! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes it. x)
And yeah, team Plasma sounds cool.
And have you guys seen the evolution of Minezumi, Miruhoggu? Kinda ugly if you ask me... but I guess I'll get used to it. :P

I'm not familiar with their Japanese names... so please post a pic. :)

And the Stantler thing is really cute. I hope they give Slowpoke another evolution, or maybe a baby (accidental rhyme!).

EDIT: I'm really glad that they're now making an actual difference between the games - Black City, etc. - other than version-exclusive Pokemon. :) Now we won't feel so guilty about buying both. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I know! I want to buy both (and I probably will preorder both and set one aside until I feel like playing the other one)

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 10:12:37 AMStantler having a pre-evolution would be awesome! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who likes it. x)
Yeah, team Plasma sounds cool.

Pre-evolution of Stantler would be pretty amazing

I really like Minezumi (for Slow, its the Squirrel Pokémon), but it's evolution is just plain ugly. It's probably going to be one of the first Pokémon you can catch like Sentret, Zigzagoon or Bidoof.

For Slow... again, here's the link to all the B&W Pokémon: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Roz~

Here's the link of its evolution, you'll probably recognize Minezumi when you see them.
And I'll probably buy both too... if I have enough money that is.

SlowPokemon

I'm gonna buy Black when it comes out - see if it's good enough to buy White later. :P Same goes for my brother, except he's getting White first. :)

DrP

So, we have more news for BW!

There will be a subway throughout Isshu called the "Battle Subway"

There is a release of the newest gym leader

Here's the newest trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqfi2mp44UI

New Trainer classes were made, including an American football player, a nurse or flight attendant, a backpacker, and a baker.

WATCH THE VIDEO... it explains everything... in japanese!

Roz~

I lol'd when I saw the Football player and the Chef. But at least there'll be more variety than the usual trainers we face.

SlowPokemon

Cool trailer - can't wait to catch my cute little chinchilla...

DrP

I think so, too...

it looks like the musical thing is similar to a contest, but different... probably more in depth dance from the Super Contests in Sinnoh

SlowPokemon

I don't like the Super Contests... so silly. I like the Hoenn Contests.

Roz~

There may be just more than the dress-up part in the contests. At least I hope so. And I don't think I'll catch a Chillarmy, I don't really like it. :P

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 30, 2010, 10:44:02 AMThere may be just more than the dress-up part in the contests. At least I hope so. And I don't think I'll catch a Chillarmy, I don't really like it. :P

Same... I will definitely catch Wooguru. It looks powerful!

If its more dress up stuff, then i probably wont do it.

Roz~

I never really enjoyed contests, so I'll see how the ones in BW are going to turn out. And yeah, Wooguru is definitely be a member of my team!