Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Well, some places, in order to activate the entire track you hear in the soundtrack, you gotta talk to people ;)

GaryOak

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:29:22 AM*DODOMM*=?^^

It is a dramatic sound effect.

Ppl never get my doms;~;

I'm mainly buying this for the music. Although I have heard only one piece. But it was good.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

POKEMON BLACK PRE-ORDER GOTTEN for my brother. :P

Black and White Complete Guide Get!  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

YAY! :D
Black and White for everyone! :D :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

Sucks to your assmar.

My brothers have it :o

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

I got Black today, and I'm pretty satisfied! It's much more balanced, I think, than previous games.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

DrP

It's much more put together... I've been out all day, and I won't get Black from Amazon until tomorrow, but I had white since last week... I just beat the elite 4 today and then I have yet to face N and Ghetsis.

fingerz

Still, you can see where they are gonna improve for a "Pokemon Grey" or something like that... Kyurem will be the main Pokemon... duh!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Took a day off from the forums to play the game. Already clocked nearly 11 hours with my brother. Best day ever.

My team (castelia city, have not faced gym yet): Servine Lv25, Sandile Lv25, Tympole Lv24

Brother's team, roughly same spot: Dewott, Roggenrola, Darumaka, Timburr, Blitzle, all around level 22-23.

We both got Victini too... jeez, and I told myself not to rush too much...

We traded for Sawk/Throh too, and Panpour/Pansear (we stopped raising those at Lv17 because they suck...)

I'm also gonna train Gothitelle, Chandelure, and Eelektross (what is its first evolution called?)

Huh, just realized that'll leave me with all third stages, as well as most major types...and I just picked out the ones I liked.

Really amazed at these games, possibly my favorite region yet. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

holy shit... that's a shit ton of... pokémon.

There was this massive line in the electronics section at target where kids were holding BW boxes.

I only small times I can play, so, it took me around 2-3 days to get to Castelia City (in white)

I should have black tomorrow, so im going to wait until I get my White team up to lv 67 or so!

A word of advice: Use Nimbasa City's Small and Large domes for battling.

SlowPokemon

Sure, I'll train Gothitelle and stuff there when I get there. Also, I really like Castelia's theme in game... it works best as mood music.

What is Eelektross's first form called, seriously?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever