News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Yeah I got Pokemon White today! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :)
For those who are interested: It's better than I thought^^. But the pokemon are ugly^^. And the music IS CRAP -.-.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:17:27 AMYeah I got Pokemon White today! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :)
For those who are interested: It's better than I thought^^. But the pokemon are ugly^^. And the music IS CRAP -.-.

I've been playing black for a while, and I got white last week. Gameplay is epic, but there is some decent music in it!

fingerz

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:17:27 AMFor those who are interested: It's better than I thought^^. But the pokemon are ugly^^. And the music IS CRAP -.-.
You'd better take back the music IS CRAP message. SlowPokemon will kill you if he sees this... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

You do have to admit that Castelia City sucks ass

Winter

Arg I can
Can't believe I need to buy a 3DS AND pokemon just so I can play it.... my current ds broke. So i may as well get the newest one, right?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

I think he means the music at the beginning. Route 2 is awsm though. The only horrible ones are castelia and nimbasa.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Also, forgot to mention.

Quote from: dahans on March 03, 2011, 10:17:27 AMAnd the music IS CRAP -.-.

All I can say is that you have Very Bad Tastes, sir!

...Now that I've gotten that out of the way... xD Will you look at my Route 4 arrangement now?!?

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 03, 2011, 02:22:47 PMI think he means the music at the beginning. Route 2 is awsm though. The only horrible ones are castelia and nimbasa.
Nimbasa rocks! Its my alarm for 7:30 AM!!! What sucks is Undella Town -- really all year round. The Summer theme gets old REAL fast

SlowPokemon

xD Yeah I agree. Nimbasa is just kind of plain, y'know?

I LOVE Anville Town, more specifically the "revamped" extra track version on the soundtrack, Lullaby for Trains.

There are several other winners, like Route 6 and White Forest, and I really like Black version's Opelucid City (and White version's too, I guess).

They put so much effort into the music of this game, and it really shows. :)

Also, Accumula is nice but gets old pretty fast and is kind of predictable...

I'm planning on arranging Anville Town, and I would like Striaton done as well--it seems to me like there are a lot of city songs in 3/4ths time this game! ^^

I like Icirrus too, because it should sound awkward when transitioning from 6/8ths to 5/8ths (as 5/8ths is an awkward time signature generally), but it actually sounds very smooth with the accordion and such.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Can't wait to buy and play the game. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn