Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Randorosu is fucking boss especially with trick room support.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Hmm I don't know about a lot about single battles but I know it's average in doubles.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 24, 2011, 03:24:34 AMThere are so many Pokemon I want to train.

I'll go through Black training the Pokemon I really want to train (Serperior, Sandile, Chandelure, Scrafty, etc.), then I'll play White and start with Oshawott, and train anything I may have missed the first journey or just other things that are cool.

Youre gonna have a single pokemon for a while. I may train Hitomoshi. I did catch it, but this was before Fuuro (or whatever her english name is).

If you choose snivy, you get a free Panpour in the Dreamyard!

For White, ill probably choose: Oshawott, Blitzle, Drillbur, Koaruhie or Elfuun, Washibon and  either Hitomoshi or Kumasyun
For Black, it'll probably be: Tepig, Lillpup and Pansage and then ill make come changes for a final: Gothitelle, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Swanna, Sazandora and either Hitomoshi, Shibirudon or Kojondo

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah, I forgot to include Panpour (I already knew that I got one). For some reason I always forget about Water types until it's too late. >__>

I like Gothitelle as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Wait until past level 40 before evolving Panpour... he wont learn anything once that happens and he has a powerful crunch attack he learns at lv 43

A great moveset for him is Scald, Surf, Acrobatics and either Shadow Claw or Crunch

Im debating on raising Pansear or not (Pansage, too)

fingerz

Hehehe. I'm probably going to get Panpour. Just depends on my starter Pokemon.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

That means youre choosing Snivy

But they can be caught in the wild east of Nimbasa City

fingerz

I know. But I they're damn well hard to find. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 25, 2011, 06:11:31 PMThat means youre choosing Snivy

But they can be caught in the wild east of Nimbasa City

What, Snivy?!?!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Hahaha! No, he's talking about Panpour. Wish Snivy could though. That'd be awesome!

GaryOak

Just had my brother pre-order these from Amazon. Dunno which one I'm gonna choose, it doesn't really matter unless Growlithe isn't available in both versions. It is, right? But anyway, I think me and my brother should have a epic battle after we both have played the game. I remember that we had a tournament with Crystal and Gold. It was called "Gary Tournament" for some reason. We had six battles, first five were like with 10l, 20l, 30l etc pokemons and the final battle was with our real teams. We both won 3 battles but I lost the last one so I lost the tournament :-[.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

That's interesting.

Also, the only way you can get Growlithe is by either
1. Receiving it when it's distributed in the dream world, or
2. Transferring it from any of the generation IV games.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

I find it quite amazing how they set the map up. You're only allowed to travel half way around the circuit of cities before you have to beat the Elite Four, then you can continue and find other reigon Pokemon...

DrP

SSHHHHH!!!!

What really sucks about that, though, once you beat the elite four, everything is Lv 60 and above for the most part and you come out of the E4 with perhaps Lv 54 Pokémon Tops.

I discovered some things that might aid my quest when I start the physical game

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on February 27, 2011, 12:58:46 PMI find it quite amazing how they set the map up. You're only allowed to travel half way around the circuit of cities before you have to beat the Elite Four, then you can continue and find other reigon Pokemon...
Hm. I've seen Pokemon from another region before, but never from another reigon....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]