News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

In the first season of the anime, they always blasted off. Always...
Nowadays, they're way too professional for that. They actually are aware of when they should retreat.

This time, they're prepared for almost anything. They don't use the Meowth Balloon anymore.
They're actually professional members of Team Rocket now; Giovanni tells them that their mission is to take over the Isshu region.
But, in truth, he's actually just trying to bring attention to Team Rocket, attempting to force the local region's villains to act faster...
Or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: It seemed like the BW news storm was acting a bit quiet, but I just realized after reading about the Mew distribution, it hasn't even been a whole week since the last update. I guess I'm just feeling a bit impatient or something...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

oh lucky... there's no wireless here... and if I get access, I don't think my DS will support the security certificate since I have to log in everytime I use wireless here... Cal Poly has one of the best engineering departments in the country (excluding MIT and Cal Tech) and yet our wireless system and our website is pretty shitty (though the sites search function is awesome)

ill try and figure it out... I may have to make an ad hoc network

Jub3r7

DrP

pretty hectic and so many dumb firewalls!

Jub3r7

Roz~

Oh yeah, I've seen that. Kind of a useless 'mon to distribute imho... unless even if you change the date on your DS the season doesn't change? That would be unlikely though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

So it seems I can get that mew... I just have to log into the wireless beforehand

Jub3r7

Growth/Vine whip for Bellsprout fixed.

It started out fine in Gen I and II, but in Gen IV Growth would raise your special attack while vine whip was a direct attack.

In Black and White, growth now raises both your attack AND special attack.
(If I remember correctly...)

SlowPokemon

You do, plus that makes it an awesome attack for others as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Ken Sugimori has released a bunch of Pokemon art in their dream world forms (see my avatar for Slowpoke's).

You can see them all so far here!

Winter

SlowPokemon

Sekter77

The change in the art style and sprite design through all the generations is actually kinda interesting. I actually sort of miss the more detailed and realistic drawings used for the original games. It made the pokemon seem more like they were actually on our planet waiting to be discovered. But Chansey is so freaking cute! And I just like seeing my favorites redrawn in just about any style.
That reminds me, has anyone seen the pokemon drawn in the ancient Japanese style? I forget where those are...
Guitar and video games.

Winter