It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

haha nice! i wanted him to make fun of chikorita tho D:

Jub3r7

He did! A bald llama skunk or something?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I love Bulbasaur and Chikorita so much, and I STILL thought it was funny!

"Awesomesaur"
"Ugly baby llama"

And my favorite, "It's all about the tentacles!"

xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

DrP

well, since Nintendo made the "recall" of the "non-released" pokemon from the pre-release, I can't get a picture... but if I find one in Black, I may be able to show you!

SlowPokemon

DRPAMPLEMOUSSE

Did you not see me post this earlier??? all Pokemon in pretty much hi-def

I already know which one he is talking about!

SuperRiolu

Im guessing that jelleyfish/squid Pokémon is the water/ghost one?
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

DrP

It does look kinda cooll... and I guess PLDH wasn't served with the Complaint issued by Nintendo (WOO! Lawyer talk!!)

Here's something. If someone from Indiana goes to Ohio and vandalizes an Ohio residents car and flees back to Indiana, and the person in Ohio files a complaint, what State Court must the trial take place in??? This may be easy to some people, but to 1/2 of my business law class, they are CLUELESS

Oh, I love the Raimon Gym with the roller coaster!!!

SlowPokemon

Please stop spoiling, I don't want to know really anything about the games--including elements of gameplay, and plot--until I play them. :(

And only Pokebeach and Serebii were contacted.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2010, 02:13:39 PMPlease stop spoiling, I don't want to know really anything about the games--including elements of gameplay, and plot--until I play them. :(

And only Pokebeach and Serebii were contacted.

Im not giving away the plot at all... the Roller Coaster was on Serebii... I was only planning of tracking my trip through up to the 4th badge, because exploring the other cities is fun... and I have yet to find the city with the game corner and department store... and I need to find Black City

SlowPokemon

It was an element of gameplay, and I don't read Serebii's Black and White info other than the Pokemon themselves. I'm not mad or anything, just please don't spoil it. 'Kay? :o

Anyway, I'm having trouble doing much right now. Just bored outta my mind. Wanna have an epic Pokemon debate, anyone?

HugoMeister

Is the crest/mask thing on Kenhorou a gender difference thing then? I've only ever seen it without one.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Quote from: HugoMeister on October 01, 2010, 04:24:06 PMIs the crest/mask thing on Kenhorou a gender difference thing then? I've only ever seen it without one.

Yep. The one without the mask is the female one and the "flamboyant" one's the male.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Birds need to get their act together!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever