News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

4Kids no longer produces Pokémon though... its now Pokémon USA, so they did it with all the voice actors... same with Megan Hollingshead with Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny et al.

DrP

Sorry to double post... but

Pokémon Sunday released footage from the new Anime series starting sometime in September. It shows the two people travelling with Ash: Iris and "new guy"

AMAZING EDIT!!:

Visit this link here to see DIRECT footage from black and white... including a battle and some music to go with it!

Roz~

I wanted to watch Pokemon Sunday, but I forgot. :P Nice video. I don't like the way they show stats dropped though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I thought it was cool, but I'm sticking with the classics... I do LOVE the weather effects and the new style of battling!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

HAHAHA!

Have you watched the video?

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 31, 2010, 09:43:26 PMSorry to double post... but

Pokémon Sunday released footage from the new Anime series starting sometime in September. It shows the two people travelling with Ash: Iris and "new guy"

Hmm, just noticed it, but the footage you posted isn't from the anime season, but from the upcoming movie Best Wishes.

DrP

This came directly Copy+Paste from Serebii

In The Animé Department

First Best Wishes Footage

Pokémon Sunday has just aired the first footage of Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes. This footage showed various aspects including Iris, the new boy that joins them and various other parts of the show. This new saga of the anime is set to air in September 2010, presumably on the 23rd. It also shows that Iris has a Kibago, as previously expected and confirms the new character's appearance and his name of Dento Our friends at Filb will have a video shortly

Roz~

I know. But it clearly says that those images are from the movie, and that the new season should start at the end of September, not that those images are footage of the new season.

DrP

No... but these characters will be in both the movie and tv series

SlowPokemon

So. I wish Bulbapedia would publish this week's "On the Origin of Species" column. :P

DrP

The guy is almost done with it... it should ne up by Tuesday

SlowPokemon

DrP

I know! I'm a Bulbapedia staff member

SlowPokemon