News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

SuperRiolu

I like the perspective view in the Pokémon Center... it's really cool!!!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 20, 2010, 06:55:43 PMAre you getting this from 4chan or some other website? Bulbagarden and Serebii haven't said anything about it, yet....

Everything we've said so far I've seen on Serebii or Bulbapedia.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I am still trying to figure out how to get through the second gym... which is in fact in the "Pokémon Museum"... if you dont get it, you'll see it when you play it

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Hmm, shiny forms are nice in general.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

ERR!!! I wish this was in English so bad!!!! I am playing it, and it looks cool and all but my processor is so slow that the soundtrack even plays at about 20% of normal speed, and i can't understand a thing. Except I could type my own name in English. Drp how do you deal with the language issue?

HugoMeister

You wait until English is released. Just like everyone else.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Or understand enough to play it like me 8D

Maybe if I get time I'll figure out the 2nd gym for you.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Meanie. There has to be some sort of Translator :/

Winter

Oh come on you think I didn't google it? I've been searching for hours.

KefkaticFanatic

Post screenshots of that gym if you still can't figure it out and I'll see if I can understand enough to make out what it says.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 21, 2010, 03:20:04 PMHow often are Kanji used?

Fairly Often... If you have the option switched on!

And I don't need any help anymore, I was just too lazy and forgot to go to a section and click the "hot area" in the gym... DUH!

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 21, 2010, 05:18:17 PMERR!!! I wish this was in English so bad!!!! I am playing it, and it looks cool and all but my processor is so slow that the soundtrack even plays at about 20% of normal speed, and i can't understand a thing. Except I could type my own name in English. Drp how do you deal with the language issue?

I know a bit of Japanese and I really don't notice. I just play just because... and to hear the music, see how everything works and such!