News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Haha yep, long time no see! And it sucks that Nintendo doesn't want websites to post pictures of BW... hopefully they can't stop every single websites from posting them! And did you guys see the new ability Ditto can have in the Dream world? Maybe Ditto'll become useful!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sekter77

That's kinda disappointing that the pics had to come down. Oh well, we'll be able to see all the pokemon we want once we get our copies. Definitely fill us in on all the cool stuff drpamplemousse! And thanks for picking the best starter. If ditto becomes a perfect copy of the opponent with that ability, it probably would give him some usefulness. Ditto can be a fighter as well as a lover now! I never thought I'd see him used outside of the day care center.
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Dream World abilities look super cool!

Marill and Azumarill's is one of the clear winners.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Yep! And it's official! My first Isshu Pokémon I've caught is a Lv 4 Yorterrie! There are also Minezumi on Route 1... you battle N with his Choroneko in the next city up after Araragi gives you a tour of the Pokémon Center.

What is kinda funny, Bel's theme sounds like it is out of Mario Party or something!

HugoMeister

The soundtrack is on youtube like everywhere, everyone gogogog.

N's Farewell <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

SHHHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna know until I reach it yet!!!

Also, I have complied a EMU+ROM set for Black or White... if anyone wants it, I can put it on Mediafire. It will only work with the EMU I provide since I had to tweak the game a bit to play on the EMU...

KefkaticFanatic

N is a hilarious character.  He's the one guy against animal cruelty in the world and you fight against him.  So good.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

PEDA is against animal cruelty. And some of them go around shooting dogs!!!
....Was I just able to compare a Pokemon character with PEDA? O_o
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I just got an email from my superiors... -I know when the US release date is- -na naaa naaaa na naaa na-

I can't say because I am "releasing intellectual property" and I could be fired and prosecuted... you shall find out soon enough...

On another note, BW starts in SPRING!!!!! (my favorite season in many ways)

Also, you actually walk faster in the game (and running shoes are useful, but you get that after the first city from Mom)

HugoMeister

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 19, 2010, 03:32:59 PMSHHHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna know until I reach it yet!!!

Also, I have complied a EMU+ROM set for Black or White... if anyone wants it, I can put it on Mediafire. It will only work with the EMU I provide since I had to tweak the game a bit to play on the EMU...

What's the file type?

DrP

.nds

there are just some things that make it only run on that DS because I had to patch some stuff (like EXP gain to work normally and im still trying to get saves to work)

The saving situation is actually kind of nice... you get to save whenever using the EMU instead of in-game

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 19, 2010, 03:32:59 PMSHHHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna know until I reach it yet!!!

Could you put it on Mediafire when you're done? It'd be great! :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

I just remembered something!!!!
Isn't there a function in the new game that allows you to upload your save files to the internet?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

by using the DSi, yes!

Roz: Do you want Black or White?

HugoMeister

Sweet, .nds is good. I can rip midi data from it. ^-^