News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

You just said the pseudo-legendaries... they exist. Just look it up on Bulbapedia

I may consider training Kibago... but I've stuck training one pseudo-legendary and that's Dragonite

Roz~

I'm probably going to train a Kibago. I think it looks pretty cool.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I have a feeling its going to be extremely similar to the larvaitar family!

SlowPokemon

It does look pretty cool. Bet a million dollars Ash trains one. ;P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Ash should've had a Dratini. ;_; But he's only trained one pseudo-legendary so far, so we'll have to wait and see.

Cobraroll

Ash will probably get a Garchomp at the last moment in the Sinnoh league, only to give it away five minutes later. That's how it works. Also note that his Pikachu will be able to defeat a Scizor/Lucario/Hippowdon/Salamence/Somethingelseoverusedthatnonormalpikachushouldhaveanyhopesofeverevenscatching, but when he goes to Isshu, it'll be defeated by a small bird. In one single move.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Yup. That's why I hate Ash. Oh, who am I kidding? You can't hate Ash... but I am bitter about that. :P

Roz~

I agree, that's just ridiculous, but it does makes sense. What if Ash arrives in Isshu and kicks everyone's ass because his 'mons are powerful? They don't really have a choice but to do that.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, but it's ASH. They have to make him a role model for young kids. Even if the new Ash is completely butchered in all manners.

Roz~

Ash used to be soooooo cool. You know, during the first and second gen shows. He was awsm. Now he's just... yeah. Average. And Misty's gone. I hope she comes back in the Isshu seasons. She was great. ;_; They totally ruined the Pokemon show.

DrP

Ash was freaking awesome... now he's a wuss... it's like he restarts over again... pikachu too. One moment a taillow beats pikachu and another it beats a dragonite. two ends just dont add up. all of his Pokémon esp Pikachu should be at like level 10000 with stats through the roof. they shows creators just have to make ash lose at something

SlowPokemon

That's way better than having him win all the time IMO.

And I HATE Ash's new voice actor. Sounds too much like Naruto (which I hate...). I miss Victoria Justice's voice for Ash.

If anyone can tell me what other main character Victoria Justice voiced, I will be rather impressed.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 31, 2010, 06:10:10 PMThat's way better than having him win all the time IMO.

And I HATE Ash's new voice actor. Sounds too much like Naruto (which I hate...). I miss Victoria Justice's voice for Ash.

If anyone can tell me what other main character Victoria Justice voiced, I will be rather impressed.

Uh... its Veronica Taylor, and she voiced May during the Advanced Generation

Roz~

I knew Victoria Justice didn't sound right.

Meta-Ridley

If they get Veronica Taylor back, I'll start watching the anime 24/7 lol