News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Tsutaja's a snake, what did you expect? Pokabu's not great but it's not bad either. Mijumaru's evo's supposed to be awesome so we'll see. The game is hopeless and full of shit because you don't like the starter evos. Makes perfect sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I personally love the starters other than Pokabu. :P

And I personally hate Pokemon flamers. KF just said last week if you like Pokemon at a certain age, there's something wrong with you, and now he's complaining about how the starters' evolutions suck.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Well, we shall see what happens, then!!!

Oh, and I have moved in to my room... WOOO!!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 13, 2010, 04:28:18 AMAnd I personally hate Pokemon flamers. KF just said last week if you like Pokemon at a certain age, there's something wrong with you, and now he's complaining about how the starters' evolutions suck.

You don't know how to read.

And we don't need a fucking grass milotic.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Breaking news!!!! The first gym has three gym leaders, in case you haven't heard already.
If you choose Pokabu, you have to fight the gym leader with the water monkey.
If you choose Mijumaru, you have to fight Dento, with Yanappu, the grass monkey.
If you choose Tsutarja, you have to fight the gym leader with the fire monkey.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

That's not breaking news.  And it was expected ever since they announced triple battles.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

He's right, BigSig. :P

I can't wait for the games.

DrP

DrP

YAY for Gym Leaders

Dent, Pod, and Corn    Tri Badge    Grass, Fire, Water    Sanyou City    Makes all Pokemon up to Level 20 obey its Trainer.
Aloe           Basic Badge    Normal    Shippou City    Makes every Pokémon up to Level 30 obey its Trainer.
Arti    Beetle Badge    Bug    Hiun City    Makes every Pokémon up to Level 40 obey its Trainer.
Kamitsure    Bolt Badge    Electric    Raimon City    Makes every Pokémon to Level 50 obey its Trainer.
Yakon    Quake Badge    Ground    Hodomoe City    Makes every Pokémon to Level 60 obey its Trainer.
Fuuro    Jet Badge    Flying    Fukiyosa City    Makes every Pokémon to Level 70 obey its Trainer.
Hachiku    Icicle Badge    Ice    Sekka City    Makes every Pokémon to Level 80 obey its Trainer.
Iris/Shaga    Legend Badge    Dragon    Souryuu City    Makes every Pokémon obey its Trainer.

Roz~

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Watch out as this is massive spoiler: Every new 'mons sprites! I think the gen's kinda cool. I don't like the Raijus legendary much though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Yeah, the reason I said "in case you haven't heard already" was because I realized that it probably wasn't breaking news....
Apparently I didn't make that clear enough... sorry.  :(

Anyways, IRIS IS THE EIGHTH GYM LEADER?!??!?!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I really like the trio of legendaries!

Also, I am sticking with Mijumaru as my beginning... Pokabu is a second, as I have come to accept the evolutions and such! woo!

HugoMeister

Loving the Scottish Terrier, Ghost Chandelier, and Polar Bear.

And am I mistaken or are Yabakuron and Dasutodasu bags of garbage?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

It would appear so.

And it's about time they made a Fire/Ghost! Will-o-the-Wisps, anyone?

I absolutely love them, kind of. xD Some are amazing, others are meh.

And no new evolutions? :( I thought there might be at least one... Pachirisu was the flying squirrel's pre-evo, certainly. Guess not.

Maretocks

I can't believe it. I actually like this gen as a whole. A hell of a lot better than IV. These ones, as badly designed as they are, actually look like they're gonna be fun.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>