News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I do have a feeling itll be like the original, since its a "redo" with some new stuff added. he'll get all three starters, and only one will evolve fully... well possibly

SlowPokemon

Actually, Dento trains Grass-types. He could train Tsutarja. Then the girl could get Mijumaru or Pokabu, and Ash could get the third.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Meta-Ridley

This means that ash has now TWO male counterparts in the games.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 27, 2010, 02:51:49 PMActually, Dento trains Grass-types. He could train Tsutarja. Then the girl could get Mijumaru or Pokabu, and Ash could get the third.

But, you see, this isnt a Hoenn based series (I mean, it could) but I'm just stating since theyre starting from the beginning... with what theyre doing, I say just get a new character all together... but there must be Ash and Pikachu (no matter how bad his voice actor is)

SlowPokemon

I didn't say it was a Hoenn based series. Even though that's what happened in Hoenn, don't be so narrow-minded! It's possible! Jesus!

DrP

that's what I meant about "Hoenn based". And I wasn't narrow-minded, I said "I mean, it could" referring to the Hoenn based and referring that each person gets a separate starter. I have a feeling it may be water, because his last water starter was Totodile, or they might follow how Ash received Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle

SlowPokemon

I know, I was just jokin'! xD Sorry!

Jub3r7

Actually, I think either Ash will get three starters or he'll get two and either Dento or Iris will get the other one. Triple Battles: We haven't seen them in games, but plenty have been shown in the anime like when Jessie sends out Arbok and Wobbufet while James sends out Victreebell. Then, Ash sends out two of his Pokemon then the http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Character_of_the_Day fights with their Pokemon.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Seems like we know what starter Ash'll get first. Seems like I was right too, I knew he'd get that one :P (not spoiling for people not wanting to know yet.)
The game's going to be released in about 2 weeks! I can't wait! I feel like ordering them from Japan, but then I wouldn't understand a thing about the story... and I've a feeling that it'll be more than "capturing legendary 'mons to change the planet", so I guess I'll just wait. I hope they'll give figurines with the game too, I missed the HG/SS ones because my friend didn't go to the right store. u_u I'd love to have a Reshiram figurine!  :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I saw some new commercials released for BW... there's some mysterious Coronation ceremony that is involved in the story arc... strange, huh?

SuperRiolu

I love Coronation ceremonies!!! So elegant and regal! Maybe that's why there's that difference of Black and White
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

Now I just want to listen to the coronation music written by Mozart and I think Handel wrote some stuff, too

Roz~

A short time ago, a user posted on the Japanese forum 2ch various images of what are allegedly the evolutions of the starter Pokémon; Tsutarja, Pokabu & Mijumaru. This post was placed upon 2ch's Siberia board where leaks have come in the past. For example, the starters names, Professor Araragi, Team Plasma and both Triple & Rotation Battles were posted there back in April, way before they were included in CoroCoro. As 2ch publically logs the IP, I was able to trace the IP of the posters of both rumours to the same area of Japan running on the same ISP, which in itself isn't significant but does add credence to this. These images are NOT CONFIRMED AT ALL so don't take them as fact yet. However, due to the circumstances stated above, I am going to post them. Just remember that these are not confirmed and may very well turn out to be fake.

Just read that on Serebii. I checked those images, and I think it may be their real evolutions. Remember when a sketch of anime characters/Pokemon was leaked? There were 2 Pokemon that looked like Tsutarja and Mijumaru's evolutions on it. Well, those 2 also are on the images that were leaked on 2ch, and they are the same. Imho Mijumaru's final evolution's awesome, Tsutarja's okay and Pokabu's meh. Of course it may be a fake, but since a lot of information was leaked on that website it's likely to be real. I won't post the images here 'cause I don't want to spoil; you guys can find them on Serebii.

DrP

I really love Mijumaru's final evolution... if its true. That final evo of Pokabu just REALLY turned me away, but I'll probably just get Tsutarja or Mijumaru now.

Roz~

Same here... I love Pokabu, but its evos are so ugly, I may not choose it after all. =/ I'll probably go with Mijumaru.