Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2010, 05:27:33 PMMust have missed that xD

I'm feeling glad that I'm using Tsutaja, then... if I chose Pokabu the first gym wouldn't be much of a challenge (of course, if I train Mammepato, that also won't be a problem).

CAN'T WAIT! xD

I looked in to the whole Tsutaja/Tsutarja thing. Serebii is the ONLY site in the Pokémon network I look at that has it spelled Tsutaja. PLDH, Bulbapedia, Pokepedia, The Pokemon Wiki (on Wikia), and there's even a twitter account for Tsutarja.

Now, I wont be able to call Tsutarja/Pokabu/Mijumaru by their English names (when announced)

Meta-Ridley

Ash gets completely new clothes, he gets brown eyes - some would say that he's starting to go through puberty now....
I don't like the clothes, but hey i didn't like advanced or DP clothes either. He should of put his old clothes on. I think
what really bugs me is his yellow zip on his jacket. It's just so out of place.

In the new trailer for Best Wishes it's got screenshots and one of them is hat back to front and doing the whole first season
thing again.I think they're trying to recreate pokemon kanto/johto for the fans.

Meta-Ridley

In all the anime they've tried to keep it close to the games. Lets have a recap, shall we?

*Kanto/Johto - Misty and Brock, two Kanto gym leaders, follow Ash around.
*Hoenn - May, the female protagonist, follows Ash around.
*Sinnoh - Dawn, the female protagonist, follows ash around.

In the entire anime, they've never changed Ash to look like the games.  
UNTIL NOW.

I mean, even an idiot could see the similarities.

*Shoes and trousers exactly the same.
*Jacket same except for colour change and short sleeves on Ash.
*Hair Style
*Ash's now brown eyes
*Cap - fusion between B&W protagonist and his original cap.

SlowPokemon

They're still not very similar.

And WAH WAH WAH

Big deal. ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Meta-Ridley

Just pointing out the facts - Ash is based on the male protagonist this time.

DrP

Quote from: metroid/bkfan on August 27, 2010, 05:18:28 AMJust pointing out the facts - Ash is based on the male protagonist this time.

Just like he was based off of Red from the Games!

Since they [The Pokémon Company] are starting off on a new foot (new far away region, Route 1, etc...) they are going to revamp everything. I am guessing their main goal is to bring back an older audience, the people who fell in love with the Kanto/Johto anime way back when (even that whole Orange League thing)

What is also striking, there are reversible colors... wherever there's white on ash, there's blue on the protagonist. I'm gonna watch the series opener for BW001 on September 23 (when I'm out of class) and see how that is working out

Roz~

I'm going to watch it too. And when they said fast-paced I hope it'll be like Kanto with only 84 episodes or something like that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Instead of the 191/192 Episodes of DP (which is surprisingly the shortest... since they included Kanto/Orange League/Johto together and put the Battle Frontier in AG)

Fast paced things keep people interested, because some side things are just pointless and doesn't really add to the story for most of the time... maybe there wont be any contests (since May and Dawn did those).

Roz~

There'll be the musical thing and I hope they don't emphasize to much on that like they did with Dawn.

SlowPokemon

There is simply no point to in the anime having a "choice" between contests or battles. No matter how much Game Freak likes the Super Contests, fans hate them and even if you DID get a choice (you really don't) then no one would pick it.

DrP

they emphasized it WAYY too much! We shall soon find out :)

SlowPokemon

"Pokemon Musicals" ...That actually sounds cool. xD

I thought that Total Drama the Musical sounded really stupid but the musical part is hilarious. Of course, the season has a different name now...

I still like Tsutarja (I put the r in just for you, DrP!)

DrP

Well, we have to soon find out.

*THIS HAS NO RELEVANCE TO ANYTHING*
I just started watching Arrested Development. It is pretty funny... haha

Anyways, I have a feeling that the Pokémon that Ash catches is that bird that he ALWAYS catches when in a new region (its name is escaping my head)

Roz~

You mean the pigeon Mamepato? Yep, probably. And I have a feeling that he's going to get Mijumaru as his first starter.

SlowPokemon

I don't think he will, I think he'll get Tsutarja... or probably all three, like the ORIGINAL series, and they're starting over, so...

@DrP - a clip was shown with him fighting a Mamepato with Pikachu.