News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperRiolu

There's nothing really new in the BW news
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Roz~

I guess it's the calm before the storm :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperRiolu

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Pokemon Black and White has just reached over 1 million preorders in Japan, making it the fastest-selling ds game ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 23, 2010, 02:45:28 PMWell, I just got on because I decided to get up early to watch some anime stuff. I can't believe that Black and White have over 1 million pre-orders in Japan! It must be pretty exciting!

Slow hasn't been on today, but he should be able to forward you the message I PM'd him!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 25, 2010, 04:16:25 PMPokemon Black and White has just reached over 1 million preorders in Japan, making it the fastest-selling ds game ever.

A little late, huh?

Roz~

I kinda want to preorder it, but I won't understand much since my Japanese's not that good. I'll buy both black and white though, even if they're not that different.

EDIT: Man, Ash looks so gay in his Best Wishes clothes. ;_; I've never thought it could actually be worse.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 26, 2010, 03:47:23 AMI kinda want to preorder it, but I won't understand much since my Japanese's not that good. I'll buy both black and white though, even if they're not that different.

EDIT: Man, Ash looks so gay in his Best Wishes clothes. ;_; I've never thought it could actually be worse.

This is gonna be a bad new anime... bad clothes for ash, no brock... its horrid.

Roz~

Yep, sure is. I'm going to watch some of the episodes just to see how it's going to turn out. Apparently the anime's going to be fast paced which is awesome.

Meta-Ridley

I reckon he should of decided to wear the clothes from Kanto/Johto again. I wonder what isshu will be like in the Anime

SlowPokemon

HATERS

:D

Ash doesn't look gay at all, it's just the expression on his face. And no Brock is a plus for me. This could be the first season in a while that I actually like.

DrP

Ash is just wearing... too much white on his clothes. Maybe a mod of his current clothes may be a bit better.

This new guy Dento, I may be able to relate (because I have a secret passion for cooking, and since he is a Sommelier... that could be cool. SuperRiolu can relate even more because his summer job is a Sommelier... and you have to have an EXTENSIVE knowledge to have that job, of wine that is... I may be a restaranteur while I am in college, and run a restaurant for an owner who is just too lazy)

And if it's fast paced, I may take a look... maybe I might like it, though the anime since DP001 has been very boring... I miss the droll old days

SlowPokemon

Dento will be the first gym Leader... looks like he trains Grass-types, assuming that he really has the grass monkey Pokemon.

DrP

... and his Pokémon used "Solarbeam"

SlowPokemon

Must have missed that xD

I'm feeling glad that I'm using Tsutaja, then... if I chose Pokabu the first gym wouldn't be much of a challenge (of course, if I train Mammepato, that also won't be a problem).

CAN'T WAIT! xD

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2010, 02:22:40 PMHATERS

:D

Ash doesn't look gay at all, it's just the expression on his face. And no Brock is a plus for me. This could be the first season in a while that I actually like.

Haha, I don't know, that's just the first word that popped up in my mind when I saw him. x) It's probably because of his eye iris being larger to match most other people in the anime... I don't like it that much even if it's not a major change, so I know I'll get used to it. But yeah, I really hate his clothes.