News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

... ouch. I have like 6 latias and latios across all my games, so im good, but i still got the enigma stone!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 06:18:33 PMOr, since the versions are going to be MORE different, ill play one and buy the other

... or when the release date is announced, and its reasonable, I'll wait

Yeah, I'll probably do that. Try White and buy Black.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Because I like Reshiram over Zekrom anyways (the White legendary thing).
And Gochiruzeru is Black exclusive!

Roz~

Some more pictures :

The bug pokemon is Kurumiru. He's a bug/grass-type pokemon. It has Swarm and Chlorophyll as abilities. It also has a new move called Bug Resistance. Seems like it could attack 2 opponents at once.

Moguryuu has two new abilities, Sand Throw and Sand Power.

It seems like there'll be 2 different boxes for each games : one where Reshiram and Zekrom tails will be glowing and one where they won't. I wonder if there'll be any differences in the games.

Cobraroll

I guess the boxes are just glow-in-the-dark. No difference.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Yep, it would be hard to make FOUR different games, and release them in a timely manner

DrP

Here's the release by Serebii

* Pokémon
This Pokémon is called Basurao (バã,¹ãƒ©ã,ª)which knows Aqua Jet & Uproar as well as Headbutt. In the demo, it is used by Cheren
    * Next, we haveShikijika (ã,·ã,­ã,¸ã,«) the deer Pokémon shown in the trailer last week. It is Normal/Grass-type. It itself has four different appearances, one for each season. Spring Form is Pink, Summer Form is Green, Autumn Form is Orange and Winter Form is Brown. It is the Seasonal Pokémon, is Normal/Grass-type and is 0.6m and weighs 19.5kg. It has the abilities Chlorophyll and a new one called Herbivore (そうしã,‡ã ) which raises Attack when hit with a Grass-type move
    * Next, we have Mamanbou (ママンボã,¦) the water Pokémon shown in Oha Suta a couple of weeks back. It is the Nursing Pokémon It is 1.2m tall and weighs 31.6kg and is a Water-type Pokémon and has the abilities Hydration or a new ability; Healing Heart (ã,,ã,,,しのã"ã"ã,) which removes Status Effects on your partner Pokémon in battle.
    * Next, we have Miruhoggu (ミルホッã,°) the evolution of Minezumi we saw last week. It is the Precaution Pokémon It is 1.1m tall and weighs 27.0kg and is a Normal-type Pokémon and has the abilities Illuminate or Keen Eye. It is said that it lights up the pattern on it's body and threatens its opponents
    * Next, we have Swana (ã,¹ãƒ¯ãƒ³ãƒŠ ) the swan Pokémon we saw last week. It is the Swan Pokémon It is 1.3m tall and weighs 24.2kg and is a Water/Flying-type Pokémon and has the abilities Keen Eye or Pigeon Heart
    * Next, we have Kurumiru (ã,¯ãƒ«ãƒŸãƒ« ) the bug Pokémon we got on Tuesday. It is the Sewing Pokémon It is 0.3m tall and weighs 2.5kg and is a Bug/Grass-type Pokémon and has the abilities Swarm or Chlorophyl abilities. It has a new attack called Bug Resistance (ã,€ã—のてã,,ã"う) which is said to allow it to attack two opponents at once. To what extent we don't know but it should be clarified when we get clearer scans
    * Next, we have Moguryu (モã,°ãƒªãƒ¥ãƒ¼), the mole Pokémon shown in Oha Suta in June. It is the Mole Pokémon It is 0.3m tall and weighs 8.5kg and is a Ground-type Pokémon and has one of two new abilities; Sand Throw (すなかき) and Sand Power (すなのちかã,‰ ) which boosts the power of moves in a sandstorm
    * Move Details
First, there is a move called WindStorm (ぼうふう) where the Pokémon's Accuracy changes with the weather
    * Game Details
Rotation Battles have been further confirmed. They indicate that the strategy lies in trying to determine which Pokémon and attack your opponent will use
    * Miracle Shooter has been revealed to be the aspect of the games seen in a single image back in June. During wireless battles, you can earn points through turns. When you have enough points, you can then use an item
    * The Battle Subway, revealed last week has also been further detailed. In it, you have to face 7 trainers, similar to the Battle Tower. When you beat them all, you get Battle Points which you can exchange for prizes.
    * Dento is the Gym Leader of Sanyou City (ã,µãƒ³ãƒ¨ã,¦ã,·ãƒ†ã,£ã§)
    * You start your journey in Kanoko Town (ã,«ãƒŽã,³ã,¿ã,¦ãƒ³)
    * Miscellaneous In some cases, the game box art is slightly different, showing Reshiram & Zekrom's tails illuminated. It is not known for what reason this is
    * A new image has come from the Pokémon Searcher BW tour which confirms that the seasonal changes affect more than just Shikijika. As seen in the image below, new parts of the areas become accessible within different seasons, in this example a snow pile gives access to a higher cliff. It also appears that the main characters get costume changes for the seasons.
    * Accompanying the image came details on a new pink Pokémon called Tabunne (ã,¿ãƒ–ンネ) which is Level 10 in the demo. It is said to be Normal-type and knows the moves Growl, Helping Hand & Double Slap. There is no evidence confirming the existence of this Pokémon yet but we'll bring you it as soon as it's out.

Roz posted some pictures above!

SlowPokemon

The Sewing Pokemon??? That makes no sense unless it's a silkworm.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

its probably a silkworm, so... what does it evolve into? A white moth?

Roz~

Anyone has a link to the female trainer image? I can't seem to find one, and I really need it.

Also here something new :

We now have confirmation that Wild Pokémon change depending on the seasons.
Victini appears at the bottom of the Liberty Garden Tower and will re-appear straight away if you knock it out.

The wild pokemon changing with the season really is interesting imho.

DrP

Ill try and find a picture of her. does she have to be alone?

DrP

you could photoshop this one.  ;D

Other BW News

Sturdy eliminates attacks that take away all of its HP

Your Global Link can add skins to the Pokédex and C-Gear, download new songs to the Pokémon Musical.

The Dream World is a place where you can find Pokémon without their normal abilities and the only place where berries grow

Team Plasma can be considered like PETA, or something similar. They are stealing Pokémon to "liberate" them and "free them from oppression"

Also, Minezumi's evolution, Miruhoggu has a better picture, found below

Cobraroll

Yay! TMs no longer disappear after use! Finally, we can dish out Earthquake, Swords Dance, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Return, Facade and the like as much as we want!

Though, I expect TMs to be way more expensive in stores...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

... or you can get them cheaper in Gen IV, attach them to your Pokémon and transfer them over to B&W... unless they change the TM numbers on us

Roz~

Pokémon Black & White - Kanto Starter Givaway

A new book coming out on September 10th in Japan, containing articles and interviews about Pokémon Black & White in addition to an introduction of various game elements, is going to include some passwords for the Pokémon Global Link's Dream World which will allow you to transfer and capture a Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle from the Dream World into your Black and/or White games. Like the other Dream World Pokémon, these starters have alternate abilities to normal. We'll provide more details as and when they're out.

Seems like we'll be able to get one of the Kanto starters, which is nice.