News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokémon Black and White News

Started by DrP, July 30, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I say that we'll get either 150 on the dot or 200 on the dot. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

well, theyre probably going to pull a Sinnoh in the capacity of around 130-160 new Pokémon or 180-200 new Pokémon + evolutions to older Pokémon

SlowPokemon

All of a sudden, it just hit me that they're releasing new Pokemon again. My heart swelled and I fully realized for the first time how excited I am.  :'(

DrP

youre probably more excited than me... i just cant wait to play it next month!!

SlowPokemon

I am going to try not to look up the Pokemon. It's more of an adventure if I meet them during the game!

And I will also try not to spoil the music... but no promises. ;)

DrP

i've already heard some route music... not the best quality at the time, but i may come to like it... a definite departure from sinnoh music

DrP

WOOHOO! MOAR NEW POKEMANS!

-Prepares to que "AWWW" from Slow Pokemon-

This is Emonga, the Electric-Flying type, the Flying Squirrel Pokémon

And below this is, Shikijika, the Normal-Grass type Deer Pokémon (so, no, not a pre-evolution to stantler... but it is most likely part of an evolutionary line)

Lastly, is Gigaiasu, the Rock type, the Pressure Pokémon

Cobraroll

I was waiting for Emonga. Yet another never-used electric rodent which is a blatant clone of Pikachu, just like Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu. Hell, look at it! The same eyes as the aforementioned Pokémon, Pikachu's chins and mouth, and even Pikachu's tail and arms.

This is so far the least original Pokémon of Generation V AND IV combined.

Gigaiasu is cool, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

... you do have to admit that that Pokémon does have a pretty awesome set of ears!

Gigaiasu won't be on my list for training... ive never been a fan of rock types in the first place

Roz~

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 07, 2010, 12:17:03 AMI was waiting for Emonga. Yet another never-used electric rodent which is a blatant clone of Pikachu, just like Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu. Hell, look at it! The same eyes as the aforementioned Pokémon, Pikachu's chins and mouth, and even Pikachu's tail and arms.

This is so far the least original Pokémon of Generation V AND IV combined.

Gigaiasu is cool, though.

Yeah, it's not really surprising. I think it is more original than Pachirisu.
Shikijika's appearance changing with the season might be cool.
Gigaiasu's nice. I should train one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Emonga is the evolved form of Pachirisu, DUH. I'm guessing, anyway... electric type... same Pikachu cheeks...

And they're both squirrels, Emonga being a more advanced one.

Oh, and AWWWW!

DrP

you added an extra W.... haha

I'll agree with Roz... definitely moar original than pachirisu... by FAR. I may train one, but thats unlikely Hopefully this one will have an evolution into something less Pikachu like

SlowPokemon

I'd rather have the electric zebra. :P I think. Maybe.

DrP

Well, thats a given... but this flying squirrel will NOT be in my main team.

I have officially decided I will start with Pokabu... because Im switching from my norm of water types and switching things up a bit!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 07, 2010, 03:39:55 PMI'd rather have the electric zebra. :P I think. Maybe.

Shimama <3 It's definitely a member of my team.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 07, 2010, 04:01:57 PMWell, thats a given... but this flying squirrel will NOT be in my main team.

I have officially decided I will start with Pokabu... because Im switching from my norm of water types and switching things up a bit!

I'm also starting with Pokabu, because it's my favorite among all 3. I wanted to do the same as you, i.e switching from my norm of fire-types, but I don't like Mijumaru nor Tsutaja.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.