News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Jub3r7

Yeah, Silver actually makes a cameo appearance in the anime.
Look in the "In other media" section of this page:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Silver_(game)#In_other_media
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 05, 2010, 01:35:05 PMNo, Giovanni is the rival in Gold and Silver's dad. Seriously, it's a fact. :P
Though it's usually not a good idea to be the rival of an international crime boss.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sekter77

I didn't actually know that. But that's because I only really play the main games. I hardly know any of the expanded storylines.
But that's pretty cool! No wonder Ash is such a promising trainer. His dad took on the leader of basically the Pokemon Mafia!
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Sekter77 on November 06, 2010, 03:56:48 PMI didn't actually know that. But that's because I only really play the main games. I hardly know any of the expanded storylines.
But that's pretty cool! No wonder Ash is such a promising trainer. His dad took on the leader of basically the Pokemon Mafia!

You should have played them better! There's a guy in FireRed/LeafGreen who works for Team Rocket on Five Island warehouse--return after you beat the warehouse, and engage him in conversation. He says: "You...you're not Giovanni's kid, are you? Hmm, I guess not...Giovanni's kid has red hair."

xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Oh gosh you're right, I remember that

Sekter77

I actually never played FR/LG either. When I said main games, I excluded all the remakes as well. No Yellow, Crystal, Platinum, Emerald, or HG/SS. I know a lot about pokemon compared to most other people I know, but I've really been demoted here! I don't know nearly as much as you guys.XD
Guitar and video games.

Winter

Oh no, I don't know all that much about Pokemon, I've just played all the games too many times, I watched the first 30 episodes too, but that's all :/

dahans

Hmmm it's true, you know a lot about pokemon xD. Me too! (But just in german xD)
I've played EVERY pokemon game (except for: crystal, pearl and SoulSilver (I really don't want to write the abbreviated word)) and I've watched about 400 episodes and the first 3 movies.

Has anyone watched all of them?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

Not yet. I can't find the episode "A Parent Trapped" from season 5, EP221...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

DrPamplemousse watched them all. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I watched them all 'till Hoenn and I stopped. I started watching them agaim during the Sinnoh League and I'm now watching Black and White. I may watch Hoenn during my Christmas vacations if I feel like it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sekter77

I've seen the first three movies too. Looking back on them, they were really ridiculous, especially the first movie. It's weird how much more emotional they seemed when I was younger, but now they're just hokey. But I haven't seen a whole lot of the anime, just scattered episodes from Kanto and Johto which were also seen when I was younger.
Guitar and video games.

SuperFireKirby

I watched the enitre first season, but I fell away from it not long afterwards.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Well... I havent watched all of the episodes since mid September, since I couldn't get them here at school afterwards.

SuperFireKirby

I have an Isshu with Black & White.

^Har har