News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Altissimo

I disliked the fact that you had to beat the game to activate that option but otherwise ye

mikey

nobody here is really complaining about the difficulty level
unmotivated

Nebbles

Oh yeah that was stupid, but it was a good idea nonetheless and I'd like to see that idea come back.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 01, 2016, 05:30:01 PMnobody here is really complaining about the difficulty level

well, you're not, but the debate was "the games are too easy" at one point

cashwarrior1

Well, I do forgot that it's target toward kids, but technically, teenagers can be considered as kids. I'm not saying that they should target the games towards teenagers, but I feel that it's being too easy for both teens and kids. But then again, I neglected to ask any kids under 10 before coming to this conclusion, so I guess I shouldn't complain all that often and just enjoy. Although I'm making it sound like it's a huge problem to me, it's not all that big, I enjoy the games and they're fun, but when I think about certain difficulty stand points in the older generations I miss the quite obvious challenge there was in those games. I guess the newer games' challenges were just as hard, but way less obvious.

Dude

Quote from: tdh,cashwarriorWhy is this game tailored to me. If I want it harder it should be harder. Everything is about me!!!!!!😭😭😭😭

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Altissimo on June 01, 2016, 04:19:36 PMbattle maison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, now we have physical/special split, Mega Evolutions, more items, and more great Pokemon to choose from... though we can never get past the cheating AI!

Quote from: Altissimo on June 01, 2016, 05:13:49 PMNot to mention! The EXP All did the same thing as the current experience share and it was in gen 1 and couldnt be turned off!
*EXP. ALL flashbacks intensify*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 01, 2016, 07:46:40 PMWell, now we have physical/special split, Mega Evolutions, more items, and more great Pokemon to choose from... though we can never get past the cheating AI!

i have played upwards of like 600 matches in the battle maison and they don't cheat. They don't. They don't and I wish this misconception would go away because they do not

Nebbles

I don't think the AI's ever cheated in any battle facility?

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

The only AI thing I'm positive of is in gen 1, when the AI is tailored to be super effective against you no matter what and you could exploit it - such as a Dragonite spamming agility against a poison type, because the game thinks "psychic move of any type will help" and will use it as such.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Altissimo on June 01, 2016, 08:27:48 PM
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 01, 2016, 08:24:22 PMAI hax exists
Nope

well, hax in the metagame often means crits and AI's can get crits so technically "AI hax" is a thing that happens but it's not literally AI cheating it's just the AI getting lucky and ruining lives
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 01, 2016, 04:48:57 PMOkay honestly if you play the newer games without Exp. Share they're very difficult.

X/Y? I can give you that (hence why X/Y isn't usually in my rants about the current state of Pokemon) ORAS however is still horribly easy even with the share turned off, at least compared to X/Y.

Quote from: Altissimo on June 01, 2016, 04:38:00 PMthat is Untrue

OBJECTION!

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Altissimo

Quote from: TheDreamingHawk on June 01, 2016, 09:08:53 PMOBJECTION!

i appreciate the reference but there isnt any cheating hax. unless you were agreeing with me lmao