News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on May 10, 2016, 09:50:06 AMis that an original thought or did you read a guide on when to judge video games

;)

I can't be the only one who likes the sun legendary? The moon is cool but the sun one is really something imo (in your face)

There should be a pokemon game that takes place in the past so we can have all these viking dragon pokemon or something haha but the handheld can't possibly handle that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on May 10, 2016, 09:50:06 AMis that an original thought or did you read a guide on when to judge video games

I laughed so hard

Also yeah @ haters please take a chill pill
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

We still don't know much about these games. At least we have something substantial now...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

Pokemon sure has come a long way from the top down perspective that we all know and love
sun lion looks pretty cool and I can't tell what the moon thing is
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

nnnnooooooooooo! my competitive team will be made redundant!

must... delay.... sun moon....  whatever.... cost

or just use action replay weheheheheheheheh
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

All I can think of is how horrifyingly accurate that fake leak of the grass starter was to the actual thing. Same exact color palate, almost same face, and the same kind of animal!

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 10, 2016, 01:05:10 PMthat fake leak
*implies there was only one*

Spoiler
Rowlet is too cute and I can't even. I can't help but feel that Popplio is going to turn out to be the most awesome-looking of all the starters, though. Who wants a fully-grown clown seal as a final evolution? I'm getting flashbacks of everyone dismissing Froakie when it was first revealed.
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

the freaking bird can die
unmotivated

Ōkami~MD

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :O

you have shocked the divine audience into a coma
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nebbles

TEAM ROWLET FOR LIFE
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I hope the spheal redux can learn ice type moves
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Dudeman on April 19, 2016, 10:37:05 PMSolgaleo and Lunaala
Yooooooo I almost forgot we got those trademarked legendary-esque names three weeks ago, and the sun-based one has Leo in it. Huzzah! Names confirmed!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

I'm probably going to pick Litten.

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on May 10, 2016, 02:11:34 PMYooooooo I almost forgot we got those trademarked legendary-esque names three weeks ago, and the sun-based one has Leo in it. Huzzah! Names confirmed!
would rather gargle nails than say those names out loud
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

because of the internet, i saw r34 of the new starters before i saw the official announcement

i can't help being in awe of the speed at which those people draw