News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

cashwarrior1

What do you mean "We Didn't Forget!"? I'm pretty sure we did forget.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 19, 2016, 12:47:07 PMWhat do you mean "We Didn't Forget!"? I'm pretty sure we did forget.
You didn't forget what?

I've recently been thinking about having a mascot for my YouTube channel. Anyone know someone who can draw good Skitty and/or Yanma?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 19, 2016, 01:33:29 PMoh, dear, you've forgotten too.
Do you even know what we forgot?

Nitro Indigo

Don't Ever Forget...
(Now that I think about it, that title would be more fitting for something in GTI than EOX.)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

the troubles of having a remembrall
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Game Freak just trademarked two names: Solgaleo and Lunaala. Looks like we've got our Sun & Moon legendaries.

GET HYPE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I feel gross trying to pronounce those names
Why does the second one have 2 a's though
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Probably so that no one would say "loonayla"

JDMEK5

Quote from: Dudeman on April 19, 2016, 10:37:05 PMGame Freak just trademarked two names: Solgaleo and Lunaala. Looks like we've got our Sun & Moon legendaries.
Honestly I really like Solgaleo. It's got a perfect ring to it for a Pokémon name.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

Keep in mind that these would be the Japanese version of the names and will most likely change in 'merica.

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 20, 2016, 03:37:57 AMKeep in mind that these would be the Japanese version of the names and will most likely change in 'merica.
I'd agree if it wasn't for the fact that the trademark appears to be in both Japanese and English, and the transliterated versions of the names have L's in them. If they were straight-up Japanese, they'd be listed as Sorugareo and Runāra, respectively.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 20, 2016, 03:37:57 AMKeep in mind that these would be the Japanese version of the names and will most likely change in 'merica.

Actually, just about every single legendary Pokémon since Gen II has kept its original Japanese name.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel