News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

K-NiGhT

I honestly have no idea which one would be my best D: I have to play through the games again to see.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

TheDreamingHawk

Definitely my X team. Taught my team some strong moves before entering the E4 for the first time and afterwards I just kept defeating them.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

K-NiGhT

So I just found out that my girlfriend's starter Torchic in ORAS has its hidden ability and she had no idea. .__.

Waddle Bro

But starter mons can't have their hidden abilities?

SlowPokemon

Yeah, it's impossible to get a starter with a hidden ability unless it's an event Pokémon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

^Yea although technically you were able to get them through Dream World back in 5th gen, but it's impossible to get a Speed Boost Torchic as a starter in ORAS.

Here are all the ways to get hidden ability mons:
psa
QuoteWhere possible, all Pokémon obtained from the Pokémon Global Link, either via the Pokémon Dream World or a Global Link promotion, will always have their Hidden Ability.
Certain event Pokémon may have their Hidden Ability.
Pokémon obtained from the Pokémon Dream Radar will have their respective Hidden Abilities.
Two instances of Pokémon found in-game in Black and White (the five Darmanitan in the Desert Resort and the Musharna found every Friday in the Dreamyard) have their Hidden Ability.
Pokémon found in Pokémon Black and White 2's Hidden Grottos will always have their Hidden Ability, as do certain other interactable Pokémon in the game.
Horde Encounters may have a Pokémon with a Hidden Ability.
Pokémon found in a Friend Safari have a small chance of having a Hidden Ability. That chance increases if the registered friend associated with the Safari is online.
Pokémon found with the DexNav in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have a small chance of having its Hidden Ability. The chance increases as more of the same species are encountered.
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 19, 2015, 10:48:57 AMBut starter mons can't have their hidden abilities?
I assure you this is absolutely a Blaziken with Speed Boost that isn't Mega Evolved. Also, she's not one for breeding, nor does she have any Ditto to do that with.

Nebbles

There was a special event Torchic you got with Speed Boost.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

^that or wondertrade or bullshit

SlowPokemon

I'm crying look what happens when you enter Dugtrio in a Pokémon Musical in the Black and White generations

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on July 19, 2015, 10:19:16 PMThere was a special event Torchic you got with Speed Boost.
With Blazikenite in a cherish ball I believe. I still have one sitting in my game somewhere cuz I soft-restarted to get a whole bunch XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

It's met on Route 101 at level 5 and she's the OT. I'll provide pictures next time she's over to prove it.

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

Waddle Bro

Showdown

edit: also it's out in Japan, so that's why it's legal to use it