News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Waddle Bro

"Pokkén"

can I get an amen for that name

DonValentino

Quote from: Echo on August 26, 2014, 06:22:57 AMPretty much every fighting game in Japan starts out that way, then gets ported to consoles with more features and gets set for international release. I wouldn't worry about a Wii U port eventually.

I really hope that this will also be the case. It looks too awesome to be only a Japan exclusive.

blueflower999

I don't think it would have gotten an English trailer if it was Japanese exclusive tbh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

They are testing the Japanese markets to see if it wouldn't be a flop and if it's not, they release it internationally.

They've done it often, most recent case I think is Professor Layton VS. Ace Attorney.

Echo

Pokken was always slated for an international release, this is just how fighting games are usually released in Japan. They release it on arcades for early cash and word of mouth hype, and then sell it on consoles for more money and for international sales since arcades are dead in the West. A lot of Tekken games were released this way.

Bankai4life

Gamefreak is taking suggestions for combining all regions into one game!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I have no idea who you are but I'm 600% sure that can't be accurate
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Spoiler

Now as a phone background

[close]
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Hahahaha, holy shit that works WAY too well as a background.

Bespinben

What glorious thing have I unearthed today in my forum stalking???

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 24, 2014, 04:39:28 PMI've never played a PMD game before, and I'm thinking about getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, is this the best game to start with?
Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 24, 2014, 06:11:27 PMThanks for the recommendations, guys. I found a cheap Red Rescue Team that I'll get tomorrow. :J
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

mikey

Whenever somebody uses scald it always comes with a burn.  Am I really just that unlucky or does 30% just mean all the time :/
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

did you honestly just write that post

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Going to change around your post just for fun:

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 10:23:33 AMWhenever somebody paralyzes me I can never move.  Am I really just that unlucky or does 25% just mean all the time :/

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 10:23:33 AMWhenever somebody confuses me I always attack myself. Am I really just that unlucky or does 50% just mean all the time :/

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 10:23:33 AMWhenever I use Focus Blast it always misses.  Am I really just that unlucky or does 30% just mean all the time :/

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 10:23:33 AMWhenever somebody uses Air Slash it always comes with a flinch.  Am I really just that unlucky or does 30% just mean all the time :/

Luck is part of Pokemon. Just accept it, it's not going anywhere.
Bulbear! Blueflower999