News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

JDMEK5

Quote from: Roz~ on September 12, 2013, 03:00:14 PMEh, well here they'd turn off their DS to make sure no one could download them outside the store. >_>
You mean their router or whatever's broadcasting the event?
Fortunately I don't think the EB games in Winnipeg have gotten to that point yet, so I plan to just sit in the car right in front of the shop and do it there. There's no way they can see me from the desk. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Echo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 12, 2013, 04:48:27 PMYou mean their router or whatever's broadcasting the event?

The broadcasting device is literally just a DS with a special game card.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Echo on September 12, 2013, 04:56:24 PMThe broadcasting device is literally just a DS with a special game card.
Interesting; I never knew that...

EDIT: Mmmmm... I wonder how much you'd have to pay to bribe them... Although I meant that as a joke, I seriously wonder how somebody would get their hands on one (since there appear to be people on Ebay who have sold them)... really, really, I wouldn't try it... but... I'm just curious... :K
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

No kidding. That's intriguing.. Now I'm really impressed my DS could reach all the way from outside.. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Echo on September 12, 2013, 12:51:29 PMYour store's the one that's morally wrong, because the pre-order's not supposed to be mandatory for the download. It's not a pre-order bonus, just a promotional event.
They still have the rights to do that so it's considered legal. It sucks, but they can do what they want.

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh boy, 3 AM! Pokepun time!

Spoiler

[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Bahahaha!! The abomasnow one was the best! XD (I'm known around my friend group for being able to pick out every pun anyone accidentally says, and come up with my own on a regular basis ;))

My Arrangements

blueflower999

Has nobody else noticed this poll? Everybody vote!!!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Ummm... my option isn't up there.
unmotivated

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

All hail Jompa for all da awesomeness

Jompa

Episode 2 came out just now too  ;D
It says on MAL that there'll be four of them - idk when though.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Aaaaand they just came out ^.^
Birdo for Smash

Roz~

I have all 4 episodes, and they're subbed. Can't wait to watch them :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

My cat walked by me earlier and made this small little chirp that sounded so familiar, and after a little searching I found it!

my cat is an actual absol