News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

FSM-Reapr

I remember reading something from somewhere

-FSM, 2013

BlackDragonSlayer

O_O

I think I've made a terrible mistake.

Last night (at 2:00 AM, mind you), I was creating a page for Betledye - Thoraxun, because I *obviously* had nothing better to do. ::)
I had given them, as part of their movesets, Swords Dance. That's a completely logical decision, seeing as the evolved form has 120 base attack, and many other Pokemon in this stat range have it.
Since it also has 120 base special attack, I decided to give it a Sp. Atk. boosting move. Tail Glow.

I gave it Tail Glow. A base 120 special attacker that does not need to use Baton Pass to pass it out to a stronger Pokemon.
WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!? :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Um. I'm pretty sure you made a fakemon uber. But since it's a fakemon you're overreacting.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 14, 2013, 02:44:46 PMUm. I'm pretty sure you made a fakemon uber. But since it's a fakemon you're overreacting.
I forgot all about Nasty Plot... '_- I suppose it is fine, though still a bit disturbing to think of at least for me... ._.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Happy 3 year anniversary of HG/SS, guys!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

YAAAAYYY!! I love HG/SS!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

I got that on my birthday because it came out on my birthday~

Wow seems longer than three years.... Oh the nostalgia. I got the Lugia figure that came with it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I brought this game for my roommate to play. He just started about 3 days ago. There were just exclamations about all the nostalgia and "omg pokemon other than Pikachu follow you I have to catch them all now" and "I'm going to take the stairs instead of the elevator, for my pokewalker!" etc.

He might as well be 8 yrs. old again :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I had so much fun when this game came out <3
I remember playing on my Pokewalker during standardized testing.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

Omg Pokewalker was an amazing invention. I hated that they left it out of Gen V.

When I was running, I always took longer breaks to play the rustling grass game.

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on March 15, 2013, 01:07:57 PMI had so much fun when this game came out <3
I remember playing on my Pokewalker during standardized testing.
memories <3

Me and sk weren't as much friends back then as we are now, but we still got along pretty well when it came to Pokemon and such... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Sir Dino

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 15, 2013, 01:11:44 PMOmg Pokewalker was an amazing invention. I hated that they left it out of Gen V.
true v.v

Nebbles

The Pokewalker was fantastic because I could walk around school and level up my pokemon...

HG/SS had so many amazing aesthetics added to it - hearing your footsteps on leaves/ground/stone, the sound of rushing water that drowned out the music as you got closer, your pokemon following you...

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 03, 2013, 02:23:02 AMfound something

*cough*

I never believed it but I just want to rub it in :P

EDIT: Whoops, it says "around March 15th". Oh well

Nebbles

Coro Coro didn't give us any XY news anyway...