News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 30, 2013, 10:10:45 PMYou're gonna need a burn heal for that one ;)
Wouldn't you need an Ice beam?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 30, 2013, 09:44:49 PMYou know. I hate people like you. To engrossed with your own 'intelligence' to let a incorrect fact pass you by, especially when it's part of a joke. Well, you know what. You're not that smart. In fact you're pretty dumb. If you can't look past wrong facts in a joke, then you obviously fail at life. Go ruin jokes else where.
And you are merely trying to demean me by implying I have no sense of humor. In fact, I was once criticised for having too much of a sense of humor (though the people who said it were quite rude themelves...).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 31, 2013, 01:03:47 AMAnd you are merely trying to demean me by implying I have no sense of humor. In fact, I was once criticised for having too much of a sense of humor (though the people who said it were quite rude themelves...).

I legit don't believe you XDDDD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 31, 2013, 01:03:47 AMAnd you are merely trying to demean me by implying I have no sense of humor. In fact, I was once criticised for having too much of a sense of humor (though the people who said it were quite rude themelves...).
Wut. -.-

I'm not demeaning because I hate you. What sort of a human being would that make me? No, I'm ranting because I hate people that insist on ruining a good joke, just so they may the spotlight on them, which you did and have done a lot of in the past. I apologize if I offended you, but it's what I think. Plus, this is the internet. People aren't nice on the internet.

spitllama

Let's take a look at this post for a second:

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 31, 2013, 06:51:09 AMI'm not demeaning because I hate you.

Riight. I'm pretty sure hating someone is degrading.

QuotePlus, this is the internet. People aren't nice on the internet.

If this is justification for you being an ass, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore. You should really consider at what point you actually "hate" someone. It's a pretty strong word.

From the other side of the aisle though, BDS, you are being pretty obnoxious. Obviously no one really thinks that Diglett and Cubone are the same thing. You posting evidence to throw off the joke makes all of us just roll our eyes. Just run with it and be quiet.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Pokémon Trainer Red stripped of all Pokemon League titles; evidence of Rare Candy use.

The Pokémon League has officially announced that they will be revoking Red's Champion title following a report from the Kanto Region Anti-rare candy Presidium (KRAP) that his Pokémon were fed Rare Candies prior to his league challenge. As a result, his Hall of Fame records from 1995 to 2004 have been erased.

"Pokémon Trainer Red has no place in Pokémon battling and deserves to be forgotten." said Professor Yew, president of the governing body.

"..." said Trainer Red as he confessed to Interviewer Gabby on Hoenn TV last Thursday.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 31, 2013, 08:32:44 AM
Pokémon Trainer Red stripped of all Pokemon League titles; evidence of Rare Candy use.

The Pokémon League has officially announced that they will be revoking Red's Champion title following a report from the Kanto Region Anti-rare candy Presidium (KRAP) that his Pokémon were fed Rare Candies prior to his league challenge. As a result, his Hall of Fame records from 1995 to 2004 have been erased.

"Pokémon Trainer Red has no place in Pokémon battling and deserves to be forgotten." said Professor Yew, president of the governing body.

"..." said Trainer Red as he confessed to Interviewer Gabby on Hoenn TV last Thursday.

XDDDDDDDDD

the_last_sheikah

Heheheh, that's awesome.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

BlackDragonSlayer

Red can't even train his Pokemon to level 100 in two years on Mt. Silver... I guess that means that Red did the Missingno. glitch a lot? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

^Wasn't funny. Sorry.

SlowPokemon

Still not seeing that apparent sense of humor

Shadoninja

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 31, 2013, 12:18:39 PMRed can't even train his Pokemon to level 100 in two years on Mt. Silver... I guess that means that Red did the Missingno. glitch a lot? :P
(totally forgot I was going to reference missingno in some way. I can't remember what my original idea was but here's one I just came up with)
Suspect Wanted for Drug Duplication and Distributing
Artist's Rendering

Kanto police are seeking a scientist, known on the street as "Ms. Ingno", accused of duplicating and distributing the illegal substance known as "Rare Candy". Ms. Ingno is a researcher at the Pokémon Lab on Cinnabar Island and has been working there for 10 years. She was previously an understudy of Professor Oak.

"I'm quite ashamed of my pupil. I can't believe she would do something like this" Professor Oak said when asked to comment.

Police are offering a 100,000 Pokédollar reward leading to the arrest of Ms. Ingno.

BREAKING NEWS: Kanto police seized a large shipment of Rare Candy on the coast of Cinnabar Island and have arrested 20 Trainers. Stay tuned as we follow this story for you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Guys, stop being mean. If someone does something minor to annoy you, it's best to just ignore it and not comment, unless it was offensive or something on a major scale.

In a perfect world, no one should hate each other on this forum. So let's try to be nice. K?
Bulbear! Blueflower999