News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 12, 2013, 12:58:47 AMPokemon and it's stupid Roadblocking/Railroading
xD I found that hilarious. Game Freak really is really creative with it's roadblockings. Like the RageCandyBar guy and the Psyduck.

SlowPokemon

I liked that one because they were making fun of themselves.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

I've taken an interest in Pokemon-type quizzes.

The first, merely a chart based on birthdays, said I was Fire/Dark.
The second said I was Ground (Cave of Dragonflies quiz, rather lackluster...).
The third said I was Flying (exact opposite of the results, apparently :P).
The fourth said that I was Steel (probably because I said something to the effect that I had a hard shell).
The most recent said I was Dragon.

Ah, varied results... I suppose, if I could have three types, I might be Steel/Dragon/Dark (epic).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 13, 2013, 01:57:30 AMAh, varied results... I suppose, if I could have three types, I might be Steel/Dragon/Dark (epic).
And be OHKO'd by a Mach Punch :P

On that note, I cannot believe that we haven't got a Dark/Dragon Pokemon yet. Or Psychic/Dragon. That would be epic. Most types need to be mixed with Dragon :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 08:16:38 AMAnd be OHKO'd by a Mach Punch :P

On that note, I cannot believe that we haven't got a Dark/Dragon Pokemon yet. Or Psychic/Dragon. That would be epic. Most types need to be mixed with Dragon :P
Deino/zweilous(?)/Hydreigon
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

and Latios/Latias...?

We need more Dragon/Steel pokémon!
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

I think Hydreigon was really cool; I doubt they could make a cooler Pokemon with that type. I really want a Giratina-like Pokemon. That was one of the coolest Legendary designs ever, and I'd like to see a Dragon- and Ghost-type that's more easily obtainable and not banned from tournaments.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 13, 2013, 12:06:53 PMI think Hydreigon was really cool; I doubt they could make a cooler Pokemon with that type. I really want a Giratina-like Pokemon. That was one of the coolest Legendary designs ever, and I'd like to see a Dragon- and Ghost-type that's more easily obtainable and not banned from tournaments.

Agreed. Also another/more Ice/Dragon's. Kyurem's just...eww.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 13, 2013, 12:09:37 PMPrankster ability. :P
Fine. Close Combat with a Lum Berry. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 12:27:32 PMOK, Octillery with Suction Cups and Focus Blast while holding a Lum Berry. ;D
Then Thunder with Choice Specs. >:D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Clanker37

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 13, 2013, 12:38:05 PMThen Thunder with Choice Specs. >:D
Oh, oh, oh! Did I say Octillery? I meant Hidden Power Fighting, Soundproof Electrode, with Lum Berry. Which survives your silly Thunder/outspeeds you. :3

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 13, 2013, 12:52:14 PMOh, oh, oh! Did I say Octillery? I meant Hidden Power Fighting, Soundproof Electrode, with Lum Berry. Which survives your silly Thunder/outspeeds you. :3
Earth Power, which is also covered by Choice Specs. ;) 150 Base Speed. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber