News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

blueflower999

Holy crap, Cobraroll. You're digging waaaaay too deep into it.  :P

I mean, since when do video game characters follow these guidelines? Look at a Bulborb from Pikmin. That thing could never stand up if it were real.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 02:17:58 PMI thought it was a trading card announcement

I was horribly wrong

But I dont think theyre quite done with gen 5. From the trailer, it loooks like the new games are going to be a mix of the traditional games with something like Colosseum. I dont think this game is gen 6, but just another gen 5 game with these 5 gen 6 pokemon in it. Thats the same main character design from black, isnt it?

Also, almost all of them look like Fakemon. Actually Im waiting for another announcement saying that everyone is gullible and that theres no gen 6. Fenniken is the only one that looks like an actual pokemon, while the others look like what people created for Oshawott and the other unova starters when they only released their profiles

At first I thought Y (X?) was a moose and I started laughing XD That wouldve been great

laugh at my stupidity

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 08, 2013, 02:21:30 PMHoly crap, Cobraroll. You're digging waaaaay too deep into it.  :P

I mean, since when do video game characters follow these guidelines? Look at a Bulborb from Pikmin. That thing could never stand up if it were real.
O_o
Your picture was of a Bulborb when I was reading your post. Odd coincidence.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

guys, if you look at the logos of the games, it's clear:

The red dragon is Y

and the Blue deer thing is X.

The proof is in the pudding. At the edges of the Y are claw-like things that resemble those of the dragon, and the X's top edges resemble that of the deer's antlers.

...also, how did the desire for a moose pokemon turn into an elk? I dont give a crap about elks, they're too much like deer in my opinion. Moose are nothing like deer OR elk, so that's what I'm looking forward to most. omg, this might affect my story's list of available wild pokemon... >:(
Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Quote from: Kman96 on January 08, 2013, 02:48:33 PMguys, if you look at the logos of the games, it's clear:

The red dragon is Y

and the Blue deer thing is X.

The proof is in the pudding. At the edges of the Y are claw-like things that resemble those of the dragon, and the X's top edges resemble that of the deer's antlers.

...also, how did the desire for a moose pokemon turn into an elk? I dont give a crap about elks, they're too much like deer in my opinion. Moose are nothing like deer OR elk, so that's what I'm looking forward to most. omg, this might affect my story's list of available wild pokemon... >:(
Agreed Agreed Agreed Agreed

I wanna see the water starter's evolutions so much! I bet they look awesome!
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

I want my fennec fox evoultions~ I'm so happy there's more fox pokemon :D

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Is it me, or does Chespin look almost exactly like Oshawott with a plant hat?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 08, 2013, 05:49:03 PMIs it me, or does Chespin look almost exactly like Oshawott with a plant hat?
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2013, 01:06:52 PMTo quote my older brother:
"It looks like... what's that water starter?... Oshawott... plus Slowking."
Nope (I've had to quote that alot today). :P

And:
Quote from: spitllama on January 08, 2013, 05:35:55 PMThe grass starter looks like a Patrat with a hat.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

NO STOP IT, CHESPIN IS AMAZING
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 08, 2013, 05:55:04 PMNO STOP IT, CHESPIN IS AMAZING
The design isn't. :P But then again, that's just my opinion; obviously, there are often divided opinions.

Usually, I love the grass starters (especially Treecko, Turtwig, and Snivy), but I'm not too sure about this one (I'll wait to give out a full judgement until I see the evolutions).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Zunawe

I feel like they need to start making the grass starters at least look cool. Of all the games I've played, the grass starter isn't really the coolest/cutest, and the stats and disadvantages at the start of the game really don't give many people a reason to get it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things