News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Yugi

Just started playing Soulsilver.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 02, 2012, 03:43:29 PMI see them like this:
1. Unova - Awesome
1. Johto - IT WON'T COME OUT OF MY HEAD
1. Hoenn - Wait do I actually know any hoenn music
1. Kanto - Yeah, it's pretty amazing
1. Sinnoh - Because it really gives the towns atmosphere. Veilstone would not be the same without the music, along with some other places.

but yeah, they're all number 1.
I pretty much agree with this, besides Kanto.

I said main series games, obviously excluding Orre. But other than that, I really disagree with almost everything cobra said about Sinnoh, and agree with most of what he said about the others. (FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO HATES NIMBASA CITY)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MoboMoga

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 03, 2012, 05:18:25 AMI pretty much agree with this, besides Kanto.

I said main series games, obviously excluding Orre. But other than that, I really disagree with almost everything cobra said about Sinnoh, and agree with most of what he said about the others. (FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO HATES NIMBASA CITY)

I thought I was the only one who HATED Nimbasa..it just doesn't appeal to me. I hated it, and I still do, and I still will.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

I'm indifferent. It definitely gets that 'big city Broadway' feel and so it's fitting to the environment, but it was meh as a tune.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

My favorite town themes... Driftviel, Opelucid City (Black), Aspertia...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MoboMoga

Quote from: Nebbles on November 03, 2012, 07:02:02 PMMy favorite town themes... Driftviel, Opelucid City (Black), Aspertia...

I can't think of much towns right now, but for me it's Valor Lakefront. So peaceful.  :)

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 02, 2012, 05:11:02 AMSinnoh games were my least favorite, for sure. I did like the music though. And the problem with the music in Ruby and Sapphire is that while the route/city themes were mostly great, the battle music was definitely lacking.
The battle music was great in Aresee >: (
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Maybe it's overexposure, but I don't really like the Wild Pokemon Battle at all, and I'm not crazy about the Ancient Pokemon Battle either. The Frontier Brain music isn't as good as the one in Platinum/HGSS.

I love the Aqua and Magma themes as well as a lot of the other battle music, but you have some that are just kind of too chaotic to really be enjoyable (besides building tension). Like the Regis theme is good, but it'll never be something I look forward to listening to.

Jompa

Eterna Forest is beautiful! .. y'know, Sinnoh...
Birdo for Smash

MoboMoga

Quote from: Jompa on November 04, 2012, 01:17:31 AMEterna Forest is beautiful! .. y'know, Sinnoh...

That stuff is great, so peaceful, esp. with the rays of sunlight in the forest.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 03, 2012, 09:20:34 PMLike the Regis theme is good, but it'll never be something I look forward to listening to.
I read that as "Regis" from Regis and Kelly. Can you imagine that being his theme song? :D

SlowPokemon

Battle! Regirock - Regice - Registeel

Battle! Regis and Kelly

I think we know which one is better.

*cough*

Jompa

done - this is a pretty confusing song - I was an eight behind in my head, when I listened to it - but i realized when arranging it what was intentional with the song
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75726060/Eterna%20Forest%20piano%20duet.mus
Birdo for Smash