News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

General Pokémon

Started by DrP, July 18, 2010, 04:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Mega Evolution (G2)

Ampharos
Scizor
Heracross
Houndoom
Tyranitar

Dude

SlowPokemon

Ah yeah, I'm up to six badges in my newly restarted Black 2.

I have completed the Habitat List in every area so far besides the one I'm currently in, Undella Bay (I had to trade for Cubchoo since it's only found in Winter). It's taken a LONG time. Don't even get me started on Lostlorn Forest. Look at the amount of Pokemon available. And so many of them are only in the rustling grass. /shudders
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Slow, what pokemon are on your team? Right now I have 4 badges and a 4 man team, simply because I cant find a pokemon strong enough

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2012, 08:05:16 PMAh yeah, I'm up to six badges in my newly restarted Black 2.

I have completed the Habitat List in every area so far besides the one I'm currently in, Undella Bay (I had to trade for Cubchoo since it's only found in Winter). It's taken a LONG time. Don't even get me started on Lostlorn Forest. Look at the amount of Pokemon available. And so many of them are only in the rustling grass. /shudders
The habitat list is a cool feature.

I'm currently at victory road with serperior, electabuzz, scrafty, reuniclus, cincinno, and pelipper.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 27, 2012, 08:16:50 PMThe habitat list is a cool feature.

I'm currently at victory road with serperior, electabuzz, scrafty, reuniclus, cincinno, and pelipper.

Yes, it's making me want to complete the Unova Pokedex AGAIN XD Also, excellent team. I love everyone on it. Are you using the awesome Skill Link Minccino Bianca shows you?

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on October 27, 2012, 08:10:47 PMSlow, what pokemon are on your team? Right now I have 4 badges and a 4 man team, simply because I cant find a pokemon strong enough

My current game I have Samurott, Liepard, Stoutland, Arcanine, Maractus and Swanna, all Lv39-40.
My first game I had Serperior, Ampharos, Haxorus, Flygon, Zoroark and random other mons filled the last spot, including I think Cobalion at one point :/ hm.

I'm really enjoying my current game; besides Samurott, I've never used any of these monsters before. Swanna and Maractus are especially surprising me with how much I enjoy raising them.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2012, 08:24:37 PMYes, it's making me want to complete the Unova Pokedex AGAIN XD Also, excellent team. I love everyone on it. Are you using the awesome Skill Link Minccino Bianca shows you?

My current game I have Samurott, Liepard, Stoutland, Arcanine, Maractus and Swanna, all Lv39-40.
My first game I had Serperior, Ampharos, Haxorus, Flygon, Zoroark and random other mons filled the last spot, including I think Cobalion at one point :/ hm.

I'm really enjoying my current game; besides Samurott, I've never used any of these monsters before. Swanna and Maractus are especially surprising me with how much I enjoy raising them.
Fuck yes. Skill link m/cincinno is so deadly.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I'm going to raise mine post-game. I have been waiting for a Skill Link Cinccino since BW. Now at last everyone will know the power of the Chinchillas!!!!!!!!

Seriously. Tail Slap. Rock Blast. Bullet Seed. All 25 power per hit. All hit 5 times, resulting in a total of 125 power per attack, which is already powerful.

And with Tail Slap, that's actually 37.5 power per hit due to STAB, giving it an amazing 187.5 power per attack.

And if Rock Blast or Bullet Seed is super effective, that's 50 power per hit, making for a whopping 250 power per attack.

And if Rock Blast or Bullet Seed is DOUBLE super effective, that's 100 power per hit, making for a RIDICULOUS 500 power per attack.

Yes, it's been possible for a while to achieve even higher powers with Cinccino's Technician Ability, but to have a consistently reliable movepool with that sort of power? I can only imagine what sort of havoc Dream World Cinccino will wreak in online play, with that Speed and Attack.

Bubbles

...so Tepig wasnt the best starter choice? Currently I have Pignite, Lucario, Genesect, and Krokorok as my main team, and the other two spots have a Psyduck that will eventually learn surf and a Ducklett that Im training. I probably should be trining it at the moment, but the Magnemites are distracting me. I keep getting one named Oliver and its such an adorable name for a Magnemite that Im thinking about keeping it :D

SlowPokemon

Yeahhh I used Genesect my first game. It was really boring to train because it was so good. :/ It was way better than my other mons, which I don't love.

If you like strong mons like that, you could transfer Keldeo from Black and White, assuming you downloaded it from Gamestop. Its alternate form (you can change its form behind Alder's house) is really cool! And it's at Lv15, meaning you wouldn't have to train it much. It grows fast like Genesect because of its OT.

Bubbles

Im not usually for strong Pokemon, and I pick my team based on what Pokemon I like. I never EV train or anything either. Genesect helps me out of situations where I'd basically die, so hes helpful. And I didnt get Keldeo, and I dont really like it that much

SlowPokemon

Hmm....you could get a Sewaddle. Leavanny is pretty strong. idk.

I do like Swanna, but Ducklett's not that great until it evolves so be ready for some time when it's a bit tough to use. XP

spitllama

Agh so jealous! The game's been sitting in my room for a week now and I haven't been able to play it.

Can you satisfy the habitat list by just trading pokes from B/W over to B2/W2?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

Im pretty sure it would. I battled a trainer with a pokemon and it showed up in my habitat list even though I havent seen it in the wild. I think as long as its in your Pokedex its in the habitat list.

I got a magnemite with Pokerus 8) ..anyone know how it works? I heard it expires at midnight, so that not very useful then. It might already be gone but idk how to tell

EDIT: I battled and now 4 of my team are infected :D

Zunawe

If you box them it preserves the disease, I think.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel